CHAPTER SEVEN

Sol wanted to flip a table

Sol wanted to flip a table. She growled to herself as she paced the length of her ship. Damn emotions. Sol wanted to hate, hate the universe, hate Kylo Ren, hate Luke Skywalker but she knew it would do her no better. Instead, Sol managed to compose herself enough to calculate her jump to lightspeed before sitting down in the leather pilot's chair. She exhaled deeply, dragging a hand through her hair. Rey had left after Sol's fight with Luke. To where, Sol had a slight idea, but she managed to follow the scavenger's pod to a section of the universe. Sol guessed Rey wanted to find Kylo for herself, but Sol knew it wasn't going to end well with Rey's minimal training.

Feeling a familiar sharp tug at her mind Sol let herself melt into the feeling before opening her eyes to find herself once more in the white room.

"What can I help you with?" Sol drawled.

"How was your talk with Luke?"

Sol narrowed her eyes at the black-clad figure. "Could have been worse."

"And the scavenger?"

"On her way to find you."

Kylo raised an eyebrow. "To find me?"

"Yes. I don't know what she wants but I'm currently following her so expect both our presence in the next 30 minutes." Sol sighed.

"Why are you following her?"

"Well, aren't you full of questions today." Sol snapped.

Kylo rolled narrowed his eyes at Sol and spoke lowly. "Just answer the question."

"If you insist. I want to keep Rey safe and have a little talk with your Supreme Leader. He sounds like quite the character and I want to meet the creature who turned the heart of my former best friend." Sol replied, crossing her arms across her chest. A muscle tensed in Kylo's jaw. Sol had purposely added the last part to annoy him.

"Is that all? I have to jump out of hyperspace soon and I would much appreciate it if my ship was blown to pieces when I enter the atmosphere."

Kylo waved his hand dismissively at her comment.

"It is. And one last thing Sol," The Sith lord started. Sol looked up. He hadn't said her name in a long time. She shook the shock from her head and turned her attention to him.

"Be careful. The supreme leader isn't merciful."

---------------------

Sol walked right into the fire. The new first-order base was quite large and would have been immensely difficult to navigate alone, but with steady words and help from the force, Sol was able to get a Stormtrooper to tell her where she was and how to get where she wanted to be. Once she got the information on the desired location, she sent the trooper back to work with no memory of their encounter. Sol watched from behind a pillar as the soldier looked around confused before shrugging it off and continuing whatever their previous assignment was. Sol looked back towards her path. A pool of Troopers stood between Sol and the elevator that would take her to her final destination.