C H A P T E R F I V E

Y/n wakes up that morning to the delight smell of eggs and bacon. Ignoring her messy hair, she walks to the kitchen to see Jin cooking, the amazing food she smelled earlier. Y/n's mouth is watering, she doesn't usually get much food from home. It explains why her figure is so thin. "Jin?" Jin turns around from his eggs and bacon that was occupying him, to answer Y/n. "Yes, Y/n? Let me guess you want Jins worldwide food." Y/n laughs and rolls her eyes at Jin. "Yes, I do Jin, mind sharing?" "Well I am cooking for every one especially Yoongi and you." Y/n raises an eyebrow at him confused, Jin replies to her confusion. "Well Yoongi is my kitty, but also him and you are so tiny." Y/n knew that her brother and her were always tiny, but no one really knew the reason why. Y/n says, "Well just finish making the food in hungry." Yoongi runs into the kitchen like a tired zombie, and he speaks. "As much as I would love your bacon Jin, Y/n and I have to get going." Jin laughs at him and winks. "Which bacon do you want." You could tell there was something going on with Jin and Yoongi. Y/n pouts and sighs. "I don't wanna leave." Yoongi sighs. "I don't want to either but mom's making us." Y/n frowns. "But I want food, and I know I'm not gonna get it at home." Jin looks at Y/n confused, Yoongi gives Y/n a 'stfu' look, because they don't wanna get into their personal lives. Jin smiles at them and waves then speaks, "Don't worry Y/n ill have Namjoon bring you food to school with him." Y/n smiles at Jin widely. "Yay, thank you!" Yoongi pulls Y/n out of the house and into the car. "We can't be late or you know what could happen."

Yoongi pulls up at their house, they are greeted by a man standing outside their door, he looks 'unwell' and 'unkept' he has yellowish teeth and a paleish complextion. Yoongi pulls his sister behind him, he notices the dirty looks hes been giving her. It scares Yoongi he can't think of his own sister being taken advantage of by a nasty old man. Y/n forces a smile out and trys to talk to the man. "Hello who are you, do we know you sir?" He gives her a creepy grin, and lets out a light chuckle. This makes Y/n shiver. "Well I'm supposed to be the new husband of your mother." Yoongi hated the thought of this especially for his sisters sake. Although he could weirdly recognise the strange man infront of them claiming to be their new dad. Their mom walks out and greets her children like she never has before. "Hello wonderful children get to school now, I just wanted you to meet your new father." Y/n nods at her mother, she knew this was all an act and it wasn't going to be long until she went back to her old normal self. Y/n didn't wanna be rude so she said bye to her 'new father'. "Bye ill see you again." she waved, he licked his lips in response, Yoongi pulled Y/n away with him into his car.

Yoongi instantly started talking. "Y/n what are you thinking? He's a creep, and he will never be our father." Y/n sighed she knew he would never take the place of her sweet, caring, and loving father, if anything the guy had to be a pervert. "Yes Yoongi I know, I'm just scared of what mom would do if we didn't say something right." Yoongi scowled at Y/n. "Well stop, stick up to mom for once in a while." This makes Y/n mad, "Well Yoongi guess what she doesn't attack you as much as me, okay?" Y/n usually never lashes out on her brother. Yet Yoongi feels bad, it is true she always goes harsh on them both but its always more toward Y/n.
Y/n sighs, "I'm sorry Yoongi, you don't deserve me as a sister." Yoongi replies, "That's not true
Y/n, I'm sorry for being annoying all the time." Y/n giggles, Yoongi smiles at her and stops the car. There in front of the school Y/n gets out and rushes to the classroom remembering Jin promised to have Namjoon bring food.

Y/n enters the classroom to see no one in it. Now she's sad she wanted her food. She sits down at her desk and starts reading, about 5 minutes later she hears a noise and looks over to see Namjoon walking into the classroom but Jiwoo, Somin, and Mina are with him. They kept fake laughing at every word Namjoon said. It annoyed Y/n, but why should she care? All she wanted was her food right? Namjoon looks over to notice Y/n sitting at her desk and he smiles.
He grabs a paper back off of his desk and walks up to her, Jiwoo, Somin, and Mina following him from behind. He gets to her and puts the paper back on her desk.
"Before I left Jin asked me to take this to you." Y/n smiled and nodded at him. "Good I was hoping Jin wouldn't forget to tell you, I'm hungry." He chuckles at Y/n, he was going to say she was cute and funny, but his 3 fan girls were behind him. Y/n starts going through the bag of food, the eggs and bacon were there of course but also pancakes too, Jin left her a note.

I noticed that eggs
And bacon probably
Weren't enough for my
Little hungry Y/n so here
You go.
-Jin

Y/n smiles at this and starts eating. Namjoon leaves the classroom leaving Y/n left alone in the room with Jiwoo, Somin, and Mina. Jiwoo starts speaking, "Mr.Kim doesn't like you, you know." Y/n laughs, "I'm not asking for him to like me, besides he probably doesn't like you anyway." She gets mad, and grabs the bag of food and the note, and throws it away in the trash. Y/n was mad now but she also felt helpless so she just sat there quietly. Somin started speaking, "You don't need it anyways." Namjoon walked in when she said that with a confused look on his face, "Who doesn't need what?" Somin makes an innocent face at him. "Nothing Mr.Kim."
Y/n can hear him sigh. "Okay, sit down and get back to your work."