» 00 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ZERO
• sᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ZERO• sᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"You do understand that I can kill you in a blink of an eye, right?" Jimin leans back against the piano.

"And you do understand that you aren't really capable of doing that, right?"

"And why am I not?" Jimin raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I think we both know why."

• • • •

ser·en·dip·i·ty
/ˌserənˈdipədē/
noun

the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

• • • •

WARNING
This story will contain sexual content, violence, dark themes, drug use, and strong language.
If not comfortable with these things, do not read on.

• • • •

DISCLAIMER
This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is a work of fiction using the names and looks of BTS members and any other celebrities mentioned. I do not claim any ownership over them. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of this story.

• • • •

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© tropicalxsabotage 2019-2020

• • • •

• • • •

BTW: The vampires in this story will be like the ones from "The Vampire Diaries." If you've watched that show then you know what I mean. If you haven't.... bro WHAT IS U DOING?!?! But N E WAYS, they'll be able to do mind compulsion, hear far away sounds, have to wear daylight rings, are affected by vervain, their veins pop out under their eyes when they smell blood or are hungry/feeding, etc.