Fight For Peace

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:29 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

To the right to the left

We will fight to the death

To the edge of the earth,

It's a brave new world from the last to the first

---

A boy gasped as he watches the village run in fear before his mother pulled him inside.

''Haha! Run! Haha! Run away! Oh, watch your step. I feel sorry for them, Zugu. They rely so heavily on the Ninja. They don't know what to do when they're not here. Doesn't anyone here want to fight?'' Chen asked, looking around.

A girl threw an apple at Chen, making his snake skull shift on his head. ''Hey!'' Zugu then picked up a boulder and threw it at her, and she ran away. 

''Haha! Onward, my slithering soldiers, until there is no village left unturned.'' The Slithering Noodle Dude told his army.

---

Nya tried to communicate with the others but failed to do so. 

 ''They're attacking Jamanakai Village. You have to stop them. All communication is cut.'' The Samurai Girl told the others, concerned.

 ''If our fighters don't know where to go, who's gonna stop my father?'' Noodle Daughter questioned.

Chen appeared on the screen. ''Hello. As you can see, I've taken control of the airwaves, just as I'll take over Ninjago.''

''You'll pay for this, Chen,'' Garmacondrai told him.

''Brother, enough. What do you want?'' Wu asked.

''A truce.'' The Slithering Noodle Dude answered.

''Ha! Like the one the real Anacondrai wanted during the last war? The truce that you destroyed by deceiving both sides?'' Garmacondrai questioned.

 ''I will honour my word and no one will get hurt if you and everyone you know leave Ninjago and never comes back,'' Chen answered.

''We're not leaving our home,'' Garmadon replied, crossing his arms and turning away.

''Wait. Let us think about it.'' Wu said.

''How can you even entertain him?'' Garmacondrai asked.

''Our Ninja are gone. We need more time.'' His brother answered.

''You should listen to your brother, Garmadon. He's always had a way with words. Hehe. It convinced Misako, didn't it? What's wrong? You look a little purple. Oh, that's right. Once a snake, always a snake.'' Chen replied slyly.

 ''Haven't you hurt enough people, Father?'' Noodle Daughter asked her father.

''What is he talking about?'' Misako questioned, putting her hand on Garm's back.

''Oh, he hasn't told you? The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him...it was written by Wu.'' The Noodle Man Snake answered, making her gasp.

 ''I...I was trying to tell you.'' Garmadon said, trying to explain.

''How could you, brother?'' Wu asked, and his brother looked at the floor in shame.

''Oh, and about that truce? Deal's off. I actually only wanted to drop that delicious little bombshell. Toodaloo!'' Chen said, ending the recording.