Cap 19

At the dorm pov

"isn't it strange manager didn't go with her?" Jihyo reasoned

"Yes, shouldn't one of them always be with us? " Nayeon added confusion to Jihyo mind.

"Let me call and ask" Jihyo stood up and went outside dialing manager-nim.

___
Jihyo pov

"hello?"

"Oh manager-nim this is Jihyo, how are you?"

"fine. Tell me, what's the problem Jihyo-ssi?"

"Why didn't you went with Tzu at her schedule?" I asked 

"Schedule? what's schedule? Nobody told me nothing"

"Oh? Tzu said she was going to stay away for a few days because she had a photo shot"

" really? I thought she had free days this week"

"Can you please check?"

"Yes wait a second............... Ok found and as I said she didn't have any program for the next 5 days. She should be home and relax."

"What?!" I yelled

"What's happening? Do I need to worry?"

"no, no I will deal with it. Thank you" I hung up.

"Girls she didn't have schedule. She just went away" I exclaimed when I came back to the living room

"What?!" They all screamed

"What are you saying? She wouldn't lie to us" Momo tried to defended her but it wasn't worth it, because I know our maknae. I know she can be a great actress.

"yes she wouldn't lie to us." Sana said defending her girlfriend.

"then explained why manager said she should be at home and not doing 'schedule'!" I yelled

"do you think she went away again?" Jeongyeon said.

"why would she?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"what is happening to Tzu?" Dahyun added "there are a lot of strange things going on"

"right. First why should she do more training hours when we already did a comeback?" Nayeon

"and why wouldn't she come back after it? Before she went away to Taiwan even if it was late she returned home" Jeongyeon.

"Girls, what if...... What if she is meeting someone?" Sana said

"No! Tzuyu wouldn't be capable of cheating" Momo shouted

"we can't know. She is always away and never talk to us about what she do outside" I said looking pitifully at Sana that was on the verge of crying.

"so you all are believing she is cheating?" Momo asked and looking around all of us nodded "wow. Now I understand why she didn't tell nothing to us. Not even one of u trust her. Sana.... " Momo glared at her "I'm disappointed in you" and she walked away.

Sana rushed to her room and nobody of us blocked her. Dahyun look at us as I'd she was asking what to do

"go to her. She needs you" I said and she walked to Sana. I sighed.
"we have a big problem"

"what do you mean unnie?" Chaeyoung

"she is talking about Saidahmo. Am I right?" Mina

"yeah"

"what can we do?" Jeongyeon asked

"well nothing. Let's be there for then when something will come out" I looked at the ceiling hoping an idea to popped out.

"and what about Tzuyu?" Nayeon

"I don't know. I don't know girls" I sighed again and again. "let's hope it's nothing to serious"

_________
Sana pov

"Dahyun-ah what's wrong with me?" I cried

"unnie don't despered. You are not sure about it"

"but what if it is?"

"she is your girlfriend, unnie. You should trust her"

"I do but I feel something is off" I wiped away the few drops of tears. "she is always away. We don't pass a lot of time together anymore and when I'm with her she spaced out a lot."

"unnie don't conclude nothing. Maybe she is just tired. What if she isn't cheating? What will she think of you? That you don't trust her"

"I'm afraid" i hugged her

"I know unnie but before let's talk to her and see what will happen"

"Dahyun" I looked at her "thanks" I kissed her cheeks and hugged her again.

"you are welcome unnie" she said giggling.

Actually it didn't calm me down talking with Dahyun. My mind visited all the universe thinking of what could Tzuyu do.

I don't know why but it happened that she'd ignore me or she would using her phone or she would be put.  And the only way to have her attentions it's by sex. I know this isn't right but it's the only thing I found to have her all for me.

I miss being with her. In the past all of her attention were on me, now not. Of course we said that we love each others, but her actions say the opposite.
If it wasn't for me she wouldn't do the first move.

We don't go out in a date from all the summer and I don't know why. I asked her a few times if she wanted to go out but she always refused, because she has other to do.

'what's happening to our relationship?'