Chapter 4

What's your zodiac sign?
-I'm a Gemini :-) :-(
-------------------------------------------

June

"Would you like for me to show you to your room?" Theodore asked while I sat at the kitchen table watching William and Sebastian bake the cookies. They had asked me if I wanted to help but I politely declined. I didn't know how to cook and I didn't want to embarrass myself by dropping the cookies onto the floor or anything.

I did that once.

"Okay Theo." I mumbled shyly as I slid off of the chair and walked over to the tall man.

"What did you just call me?" He asked with a small smile and I nearly tripped over a step.

"Ahh I meant Theodore s-sowwy." I stuttered and he shook his head slightly before smiling even wider.

"No no I don't mind darling. I've just never had anyone call me that before." He grinned and let out a soft chuckle before reaching out and petting my head softly.

"I like it." His voice had dropped to a low whisper and I blushed.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back and he pointed to a slightly cracked door.

"That's Rosie's room,and I'm pretty sure she's asleep right now. She'll get very grumpy if she's woken up." He let out a quiet laugh and I stared at his right dimple. "But I'll just have William wake her up when it's dinner time." He added "She won't give him any attitude."
He snickered towards the end and I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion as we passed Rosie's room all together. I was going to ask him what he meant by that but decided to stay silent.

"Actually before you go to your room I'd like for you to meet Chester." Theodore smiled before knocking on the door next to Rosie's. "Hey Chess I'm coming in." Theodore warned before opening up the room door.

The room was large and dark themed with all kinds of posters on the wall and there was a vans shoe collection that stood on a shoe rack next to the closet door. The walls were painted a bluish gray color and the room smelled like freshly squeezed lemons. It was an odd yet pleasing sent.

"Who's the newbie." A soothing voice asked in a soft mumble and I blushed when my eyes landed on Chester's bare stomach as he walked out of his bathroom. His body was toned and he had a smooth yet masculine figure. Him and Sebastian looked like they could be the same height.

"Her name is June, and you will be nice to her." Theodore spoke when I didn't say anything and Chester gave me a dismissing look before shrugging into a large vans hoodie. "I guess." He muttered as he reached for his phone from off of his dresser and flopped onto his bed.

"Chester is a brat." Theodore rolled his eyes playfully as we exited the room. "But he is much nicer than Rosie , so I guess that's something." Theodore shrugged and I nearly fainted.

"W-wait Rosie is mwean?" I mumbled nervously and Theodore turned to me with an apologetic look.

"Oh I didn't mean that. You'll have nothing to worry about June. Rosie is just a little.." He trailed off as if thinking for a word.

"Mean." I finished with a flat look and Theodore chuckled quietly.

"Well no-"

"Wude?" I questioned and he shook his head again as we turned down the hall and opened a room door.

"Just a little stubborn that's all." He smiled reassuringly and I nodded still feeling a little nervous.

"Is Benjamin a meanie?" I asked as I took in the large room with my own eyes. This room looked like it cost more then my life. I've never had a room this big before. The closet was even huge.

"No Benjamin is just a little stubborn too sometimes." He added more hesitantly. "Why do you ask? Was he mean to you?" Theodore questioned and I shook my head slightly.
"No."

"Shhh don't cry. Seb just wanted to play that's all." Benjamin crouched down in front of me and poked the tip of my nose with his finger.

"I... I did a bad ting." I mumbled as I played with my fingers nervously and Theodore crouched down and looked up at me with mind eyes.

"Couldn't have been too bad." He grinned letting his dimples show and I chewed on my lip nervously.

"I..I accidentawy called Ben Daddy." I mumbled nervously and I'm not so sure why I felt so wrong about what I had called him but I did. I felt like I had stolen a cookie from the cookie jar and to me that feeling was not a good one. Theodore's eyes flickered to the floor for a quick moment before slowly looking back up at me. My heart fluttered when he looked up at me like that and I had no idea what to do.

"You can call us whatever you'd like to call us June." He spoke softly and I blushed. "Like for example I really liked when you called me Theo earlier." Theodore smiled and I blushed harder before feeling a change go through me. Almost as if I had just woken up from a long magical dream. I didn't feel little anymore.
I watched as Theodore stood up.

"So this is where you'll be sleeping-"

"Do you want me to call you daddy too?" I chewed on my bottom lip a little and pulled on the sleeves of my sweater.

"Perhaps.." He whispered when he leaned closely to my ear and a shiver went down my spine. "Perhaps you shouldn't call me that." When Theodore pulled away and tore his hand from my face I found myself wanting to feel his touch again. Even though it had only been for a few seconds.

"I-"

"Benjamin will come get you when dinner is ready." Theodore spoke as he headed towards the door.

"I'm not hungry.." I mumbled in embarrassment. A feeling of rejection washed through me for some reason and I felt completely humiliated for even wanting Theodore in that way.

Theodore opened my room door without looking back at me.

"Well I wasn't asking."

Thoughts on Theodore?

Thoughts

Latest baby 😏