【46】Nirvana

I'm taking you to my bed

By the time I processed Lex's words, he'd already carried me halfway across the room.

I couldn't be in his bed. There was no way. For one, I was out of orgasm to give. Four was my limit. I was pretty confident about that since I'd never managed to go over three with Idris. Secondly, a bed was way too intimate. It was the perfect place for cuddles and romantic smooches. Thirdly, I wasn't here for a sleepover. I was here to wham, bam, thank you, sir. Getting in his bed was out of the question.

"No, we're done here," I protested. "I'm pretty confident the mission was a success, and there is no need to—"

When he kicked a door that opened into a large room, I instantly stopped arguing, my curiosity taking over. So this was Lex's bedroom? It was as spotless as the rest of the apartment and tastefully decorated in various tones of gray, Scandinavian furniture, art hanging on the walls... Two huge windows opened to a stunning view over the city, just like I'd seen from his living room.

My eyes were rapidly drawn to the massive bed, settled in the middle of the room. This too was perfectly arranged, not a wrinkle on the gray sheets. Lex went to it, bent slightly, and dropped me on the soft mattress.

"I'm telling you," I insisted while he went to get something from his nightstand. "I am good. We effectively fucked you out of my system."

"Great," he said as he came back, holding a new condom in his hand.

My eyes widened when they dropped to his dick, which was already hardening again. With a lustful gaze, he observed me, apparently appreciating the sight, his free hand reaching for his shaft. Utterly fascinated, I watched as he fucked his fist for a few seconds until he was sporting another glorious hard-on. Shit, this was so fucking hot.

My tongue was still tied by the little show he'd given me when he put on the protection, throwing the empty package on the floor next to him. Handling me with ease, he made me turn around as easily as if I'd been a rag doll. I was too stunned to protest or resist, and it was only when I was on all fours before him, my knees on the edge of the bed, that I understood what he wanted.

I tried to turn my head to see him, but both of his hands squeezed my butt cheeks, kneading the flesh intently, palming my soft skin. My entire frame froze in shock when he spread them, exposing that taboo part of me. Thank God the esthetician was thorough with the waxing.

He didn't do anything for a moment, observing what I had to offer, and my face burned up with embarrassment. Shit, this man was something else. I'd never been with someone so sexual, so liberated with all this.

Lex eventually let go of my ass, and I jumped a little when the thick head of his shaft met my opening, still impressed that he was already so hard. He might have been ready, but I didn't feel like I could reiterate so soon after.