Chapter 10

Half an hour later

The others finally arrived safetly at home. Taehyung was the first who jumped out of the car because he was too excited to show his baby what he bought him. Jimin and Namjoon onlt shaked their head at the dongsaeng's behaviour. Taehyung knocked the door and got in and saw a cute boy sleeping on the couch while sucking his own thumb. Tae squeaked, "Aww so cute!" He said out accidentally loud and woke up the little.

"Dada?" The little said cutely while rubbing his eyes. "Yes bunbun its me.. do you sleep well baby?" Taehyung asked while patting his head. "Hmm...Kookie mish wu daddy.."Taehyung grinned. "Oh really? My Jeon Jeonggukie miss me?" The little just nodded his head furiously. "Then, how about you prove it to me babe?" Taehyung smirked.The little just stared at the older confuse of what he suppose to do. "How daddy?" Taehyung bring his face closer to Jungkook's. "How about you give daddy a kiss on the lips?"

"Kissies? Like this?" The little brought his lips to Taehyung's and gave him a quick peck. "Nooo thats only a ppo ppo!" Taehyung pouted. "Let daddy show you what is kiss." He leaned to the little and about to kiss him when Jimin interuppted them. "Ehem Taehyung he is still too innocent for that don't you think?" Jimin raised one of his eyebrown. Leaving both of them blushing. "It is just a kiss hyung. Not like dirty things you did with Yoongi hyung." Jimin eyes widened and said, "Fuck you don't said that in front of him you dickhead! "

Taehyung was about to say something when he heard some sobs came from the younger. He quickly patted his back and try to calm the little down. "Shuush bunbun don't cry okay? Why are you crying hmm?" The little turned his hed into Tae's chest and said "Minnie hyungie said a bwad word! "Taehyung glares at Jimin. "Don't said bad words Jimin or else I cut your balls off." Jimin who was shocked with the nickname Jeongguk gave him but quickly said yes cause everbody knew that Taehyung can do anything if he said.

Jin came into the living room and took Jeongguk from Taehyung. "Aww honey you awake already hmm? So let's go eat dessert at the kitchen." Jin said while pinching the little's nose. "Yayy dessert!" The little squaled happily. Befire they went to the kitchen, Taehyung called the little and asked him to sit on his lap. "Kookie, daddy bought you something." Taehyung said while holding a plushie behind him. "Rweally?! What ish it ? Kookie whants it!"
Taehyung smiled and said, "Whats the magic word?" The little make thinking face and said, "please?" "Nope! Think again."The little pouting while thinking bout what the magic word could be. "Aha!! I wuv wu daddy!" The little said while smiling widely showing off his cute bunny teeth.

"Right! Here's your present!"Tae handed him a bunny plushie. "Wooooowww thank chu daddy!!Kookie luv it sooo much! Its sooo pretty!" He said while hugging the plushie."There's more for you but let's eat first okay?" "Okie daddy!"

At the dining table

"Daddy Kookie whants more presents pweaseee?" He made his unfamous puppy eyes. "Aww sweetheart, eat first then only daddy will give you." The little pouted and ran to Namjoon and hugged his legs. "Hey little one, whats wrong?" Namjoon asked him softly. "Appa daddy is a big meanie!" He pouted.

"Appa?!" The others mouth wide open at what Jungkook called their leader.

~~Hey lovely! Finally my stupid ass exam is overrrr Im really sure gonna fail cause Im not doing much revision LOL. Im sorry for the grammar once again😩

~The story will be continue at chapter 11. Please vote and comment. Don't be a 👻 reader.. 💖 you guys!!~