Vlog #16 : Reading DMs

"Hello everyone

"Hello everyone. Welcome back to our YouTube channel"

"I'm seriously excited about this vlog" Sana giggles as she wraps her arms around Tzuyu's.

"We're wearing a costume because Halloween is near"

"Can you still remember the 3AM challenge that we did last year? I didn't really enjoy that. I was trembling in fear"

"Yeah, I know. And there's also a couple doing their own vlog at that time. We even run away with her girlfriend" The two of them laughed.

"We're not going to do that again that's why we're just here to read Twitter DMs with our Harry Potter costumes"

"Shall we start?"

"You start?"

"Okay. I'll read your DMs" Tzuyu said and Sana handed her phone to her girlfriend "Don't worry, we're not going to show your usernames" Tzuyu assured.

"Sana, you're the prettiest woman ever" Tzuyu smiled after reading the message.

"You're right. My girlfriend is the prettiest woman ever"

"I thought it was you?"

"It's you. Don't argue with me" Tzuyu said and Sana chuckles.

"Read the next one"

"Sana, you got a nice body. What's your secret?"

"Love and affection" Sana answered and winks at Tzuyu.

"Sana, I can be your sugar daddy. Please leave your girlfriend because I can treat you better than she can" Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you want a sugar daddy?"

"You are enough for me"

"You heard her" Tzuyu said and the two snuggled on the couch.

"I will not leave my girlfriend" Sana exclaimed.

"I'll read the next one" Tzuyu said "My dearest Sana, I like you so much. If you want to meet me, call me on my number [redacted]"

"Correction, she's not yours so don't claim her as your dearest Sana" Tzuyu possessively mumbled as she puts her arm around Sana's shoulders. Sana then leaned in to give the latter a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm always thinking about you naked infront me. You're so hot and I really want to fuck you. Message me back, baby. Let's spend a night together" Tzuyu gritted her teeth after reading that message.

"Fuck off. I'm going to block you. I'll expose his username. Just click the link below. Please report the account"

"Pervert asshole" Sana shouted.

"Your turn, babe. I don't think I can continue reading their messages" Tzuyu said. Sana hugged her girlfriend because she looks so annoyed.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Tzuyu responded with a kiss.

"And now I'm going to read random messages on Tzuyu's account"

"Tzuyu, can you be my top?" Sana reads the first message.

"The bottom position is taken. Sorry" Sana laughs.

"Who is the bottom?" Tzuyu teased and Sana pointed Tzuyu's nose with a pen.

"Shut up or you won't receive a kiss from me" Sana warned and Tzuyu behaved like a cute baby.

"Next message"

"The thought of your lips on my my neck drives me insane" Sana rolled her eyes and Tzuyu started kissing Sana's neck.

"Hmm... you're right. It drives me insane too but I'm not thinking about it because it's happening for real" Sana said and she tickled Tzuyu when the latter sucked her neck. "Next"

"I want your mouth and tongue between my legs" Sana's eyes widened after reading that message.

"That's enough for today" Tzuyu said as she turns off the phone.

"Why are you guys messaging my baby like that? That's too much. Keep on dreaming" Sana glared on the camera. "Tzuyu is mine"

"That's all for today. Don't forget to subscribe on our channel"

"Don't forget that Tzuyu is mine and I am hers" Sana said before she ended the video.