⚠️36-Namjoon's Laptop

I was having breakfast in peace when I suddenly realised I hadn't spoken to Kai in so long. I was about to text him when I realised it was in my room, somewhere.

Problem was that Namjoon had asked me to use my room for his business with the laptop I got for him. Instead of thinking about it too much, I just

"Joon, can I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey Master." He put my laptop away, making room for me on his bed.

"I wanted to talk to you about internet safety," I forgot about my phone and focused on Namjoon. I hated the fact that I had to talk to him about this, but it was the right thing to do, especially since he didn't know about the online world and how cruel it could be. "Online, people can be cruel and mean. And there are some people that hate hybrids so much that they post terrible things on blogs and videos on sites. I just wanted to warn you..." I trailed off, not wanting to worry my boyfriend any longer.

"I understand. I know about thee things too, I actually put a filter, not to brag but I am kind of a tech genius now." He smiled warmly at me, holding my hand.

"Now that I'm done with that, I wanted to know if you've learned any new things." He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed my fingers as softly as possible.

"I have, actually. Did you know there are stories on the Internet, about mating?" I nearly choked on air at his comment, as he innocently stared at me. Oh this man is going to be the death of me.

"Oh-Oh really?" I started getting anxious as he began kissing up my arm, all the way to my shoulder, and nudging my spaghetti straps to the side. He sensed my discomfort, leaning in for a kiss to ease me into it.

"Yeah, and I learned a lot about the human body." He smirked mischievously, snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me in closer.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I moaned as he kissed me again, this time his hands digging into the straps of my tank top. I took it off, tossing them to the floor. Namjoon's stare burned holes into my chest until I coughed and redirected his attention.

"Sorry, I just didn't expect you to look so...sexy." I blushed at his words, looking away as he took off his own shirt.

"Can you teach me some of the words you learned?" I asked, basically urging him to continue.

"I learned that humans "make love," or "fuck," you don't call it mating." His eyes turn a dark amber color, making my core damper than ever.

"Yeah, that's right." As he climbed over me and kissed me again, his hands wandered all over me and I moaned into his lips, groping his well toned back.

"You're so impatient. Jin was right. Spread your legs babe, nice and wide so I can see how wet you are." I obeyed him, opening my legs and letting him see what he did. His fingers made their way into the cotton, pulling my panties down and leaving me naked.

"Namjoon..."

"Yeah babe?"

"Please touch me." I begged, and he went down, licking every part of me that's exposed. Except my toes, of course. Legs and foot fetishes are a no in my book. Finally, he reached my bud. The bliss I felt when his tongue grazed my hole was absolute. And his tongue stretched for miles, eating me out in a aggressive but somewhat gentle manner. He somehow met in the middle, his tongue licking me slowly. But as time went on, he started being faster in his movements. "Namjoon, I'm so close!" I closed my eyes, waiting for sweet release, when he suddenly jerked away, his tongue and everything leaving my body. I opened my eyes, and a glare was situated on my face. "What the hell? Why didn't you finish me off?"