Prologue

Like the moon illuminates

By the irradiance of sun

You make me glow.

-soulmate au-

I never want you to see me... She thought as she cried silently, hoping that he heard her words.

It didn't stop, the pain she felt never did stop, even after she gave into exhaustion but she heard a plea to survive before slipping into darkness.

Have strength... I'll find you soon.

°°°°

Disclaimer :

I wasn't going to do this, but better safe than sorry. This is a work of fiction. I do not own BTS (I wish I did lol). They are just used in this fanfiction as characters. This work in no way portrays their true personalities. The other characters are products of the author’s imagination (yours truly). Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental (if it has any resemblance it'll be truly dreadful).

A/N

Hello guys! This a new fanfic about soulmates. I started writing about this theme because I find it intriguing. I wish that it would be true but reality hits hard so I decided to put the possibilities and my hopes into words.

This is not a fluffy and sweet fanfic, this is not anything like how generally soulmate bond is presented.

I'll give you a heads-up that there's triggering warnings about self-harm and depression also a little bit about domestic violence.

I'm in no way glorifying the topics.

If there's anyone who wants to talk, I'm all ears. Feel free to share anything you'd like to say. I'm not forcing anyone just wanted to let you know that I'll be here.

My friends taught me that. That you can share your burden with someone you trust.

So I urge you to talk to someone whom you trust. #SpeakYourself