29 | Trick or Treat?

Eunji watched the members enter the bus, they all had showered and were all ready for bed, after doing a quick head count she ushered Sunwoo outside saying she needed to talk to him.

"So fill me in on what you heard" Eunji said placing her hands on her hips, Sunwoo brought up the audio that had been recording earlier today.

...

"Yes Mr Wong, we've located them, they're situated in a tour bus, we shouldn't attack now? Why not?"

Sunwoo heard no response so he assumed whoever they were were speaking on a phone.

"Wait until there concert tomorrow? Ok sir, I'm heading out now"

"Wait, what's the plan again?"

"They're performers, they have intervals where they have to get ready right? And their manager can't exactly be there while they're getting changed, we get them then'

...

Sunwoo had overheard the last part while he was on the phone with Eunji, Eunji raised an eyebrows.

"Wow Wong really knows how to pick them" Eunji sighed tucking her hair behind her ear, Sunwoo raised her eyebrow.

"So any ideas?" Sunwoo asked placing his phone back into the back of his pocket, Eunji sighed fishing her own phone from her pocket.

"I've got one, but I need to make a phone call first" Eunji said dialling a phone number waiting for someone to answer.

"Hello, this is the chief of the LAPD" Rowoons sarcastic tone made Eunji roll her eyes and Sunwoo raised his eyebrows wondering who she's talking too.

"Rowoon, how many officers do you have that are off duty tomorrow?" Eunji said making Sunwoo's eyes widen.

"Great, call them in, I need you and those officers tomorrow" Eunji said telling Sunwoo to go back inside the bus while she sorted a few things out.

Sunwoo shut the door to the bus and went to check on the members, counting all of them, he noticed that everyone was in their bunks except one sneaky boy.

Sunwoo started walking towards the back of the bus where his bags were and lowered his posture switching into stealth mode, seeing how the door was opened just a tiny bit he peered in seeing Donghyuck rummaging through a bag.

"What are you doing Donghyuck?" Sunwoo said loudly making the younger flinch and scream slightly kicking himself away from the bag, he was in Eunjis bag?.

"Holy shit man, what the hell" Donghyuck took a deep breath his hand over his chest breathing in and out deeply.

"What are you doing in Eunji's bag?" Sunwoo asked the youngster sceptically, Donghyuck rolled his eyes eyes playfully and reached in grabbing out what he was looking for.

"It's not what you think! Eunji said she found my shorts, so I was just looking for them, here they are" Donghyuck said grabbing his board shorts he bought here in LA, Sunwoo nodded and watched as the younger walked out of the room not noticing the other object he had shoved into his pants.