Wrong Number

Guys im so sorry i've been gone so long! School is really insane. I swear i'll update more often. I miss wattpad...Thank you for all your kind comments and messages. &#$*%&#@%*@#^*@#^&%$^&%^&%$^&%@*^%$*^@*($(%^((^&*%^&%$&

“We have to talk.” He blocks the door.

                “There’s nothing to talk about.” I sigh. “They’re going to think something is happening so let’s go.” I sigh stepping to my right ready to leave.

                “Jamie we haven’t talked since that day. You didn’t even give me a chance to talk.”

                “Talk about what? I saw everything I needed to.” I say. “I can’t believe you did that to someone Trevor. It’s terrible. I thought you had changed.”

                “I am changed! What you saw wasn’t what you thought completely. I-I’m trying to make us right again. I don’t like that you hate me, and now you’re showing up to dinner with Damon? What the hell is that about?” His voice rapidly changed from gentle to angry. I kept quiet just staring at him. His jaw was clenched and his cheeks were red. His eyes looked confused and upset. “Are you with him?” He asked slowly. I stared longer at him thinking about what possibly could happen from here.

        He could be upset

        He could be Jealous because he may or may not have a crush on me and fight Damon

        He could be hurt….or all of the above.

Although I am hoping for another option that results in him being surprisingly happy for me! But this is Trevor, the guy who hates Damon. “Do you!?” He shouts.

        “Yes.” I hiss out. His face contorted with different expressions. I watched as he changed from angry, to sad, to disappointed. “Why?” He asked softly. I was shocked by his question. From all the statements he could have said I never thought he would say that.

        “W-why what?”

        “Why…did you choose to listen to him and not me?” Trevor responded. He pulled open the bathroom door and left with a slam. I frowned at where his body once was and let out a sigh. I walked back to the table and sat down.

        “You alright?” Damon asked as I picked up my fork again. Trevor was no longer at the table but everyone else remained. “I’m fine.” I nod. I look at my brother who is giving me a disgusted and dissatisfied look.

        “Damon and I are together.” I blurt out. I look over at mom who’s smiling a little and then set my eyes on the others. Miles looks confused, while Danny holds a calm and collected facial expression. Liam is slowly swallowing his food with his eyebrows scrunched up. Finally I turn to Eric.

        “Can I speak with you alone Jamie?” Eric says. He stands from the table and walks to the door that leads to the backyard. I follow him quietly thinking of what to possibly say. “What’s been going on with you? Why are you with him?”

        “He makes me happy.”

        “You’re rushing into things! For God sake Sean just showed back up and that opened up a door that was supposed to be locked, bolted, and burned!”

        “You don’t think I know that!? I’m trying to start over Eric! I need a fresh start. I need something more than what my brother and his friends can fill inside me. I know you want to protect me and be the one there for me but you can’t Eric! Not the way I need someone! Not the way Damon holds me and-and smiles at me, and kisses me! It’s not the same!” I yell. Eric’s face softens as I breathe heavily.