[Muzan x Reader - Part 2 ]

This was also requested, I did in between my homework so once again, sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. And sorry for it being so short! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running through a dark and gloomy forest. Bare-foot and with torn clothes. With cuts all over and a few scales missing. My tail was half gone and bleeding endlessly.

Soon enough I ran out of breath and my lungs started to hurt. My lungs began to feel frozen and my body started to ache. I collapsed on the cold ground.

My eyes shut close. All I could see was pitch black, then my ears started to ring like crazy. My sore throat started to hurt and I knew It was because I was screaming in pain.

But then, cold arms picked me up and the pain faded away. I attempted to open my eyes but passed out.

Time skip

I woke up feeling warm. I shifted a little bit and realized that I was in bed. I opened my eyes slowly expecting the worst.

But what I saw was even worse than worse. It was that demon from a few years ago. I still remember his intimidating yet loving face.

His plum red eyes shifted to my figure and he sighed. "Morning." He said emotionlessly. I coughed and began to sit up.

Not even a second passed and he was already next to me laying me back down on the bed. "You shouldn't get up just yet." He said with a fake smile.

I hummed and spoke, "Why am I here, and why are you helping me?" I asked quietly. He chuckled and placed his hand on my forehead. "G-Get away!" I said in embarrassment.

"Is that how dragons thank others?" He asked with interest. "No, fool," I replied and hid my face under the blanket.

"Well then mind telling me what happened?" He asked and I heard him sit down. "No, but..." I paused.

"But what?" He said. I sighed and poked my head out of the blanket. "Why did you save me?" I questioned in confusion.

"I'm curious about dragons and their powers." He replied seriously. I blinked a couple of times before chuckling. "So for your own selfish reasons..."

"Indeed. Now, who was chasing you?" he questioned again. "Guards," I said in a bored tone

He stayed silent for a few minutes. "Why?" He asked this time with pure curiosity. I could practically smell it in the air.

"Well...I kinda pissed our leader off, haha." I laughed quietly. He smiled and stood up. "You'll be staying here for a few days, then you'll take me to your leader."

"I-I can't do that," I replied. I shut my eyes closed and breathed out "I'm still loyal!".

"Loyal? After he tried to clearly kill you?" He asked in surprise. "H-He's my father." I managed to muster out and opened my eyes.

"You'll be my prisoner then." He said with clear sarcasm in his voice.

The demon walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts. "A demon and a dragon..." I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. "We'll see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2! I might write a part 3, but I doubt it. <3