three.

❏— Chapter Three
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Night Sky

"I'm telling you, that girl's already the most annoying person I've ever met," Soobin complained through his laptop screen.

Beomgyu chuckled at his friend. "I'm pretty sure you're just being your dramatic self right now."

"No I'm not being dramatic!" Soobin huffed. "I just hate how she won't stop talking. She's so fucking talkative!"

"Hey mind your language boy!"

Soobin rolled his eyes and buried his face on his covers.

He immediately called Beomgyu after managing to escape from his grandmother and that girl, Yeji, thankful that there is at least an internet connection there. Well of course there is, his grandma always tries to video call them from time to time.

"Soobin."

"Hmm?" Soobin hummed, not lifting his face up.

"Are you done ranting already?" Beomgyu asked, making Soobin lift his face up to look at him.

"No, why?" Soobin answered with a pout.

"Because I think that it's better if you just stop thinking about it and sleep. No offense but your dark circles are literally begging you to sleep. I mean since when did you last slept for more than 3 hours?"

"I can't remember," Soobin simply shrugged.

Beomgyu facepalms at that, "Jesus Soobin, please sleep. I'm begging you. I'm the one being stressed out here over your lack of sleep."

"Now you're the one being dramatic." Soobin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Uhm no I'm not, it's called being 'concerned' Soobin. Now will you please try to get some sleep."

"Alright alright." Soobin laughed as gets up from his position and placed his laptop on his lap, "I'll try to get some good night sleep. You rest well too Gyu. I'll talk to you again tomorrow okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight Soo." Beomgyu smiled, thankful that Soobin actually agreed with him.

"Goodnight Gyu." Soobin smiled back, "Love you!" He adds, making Beomgyu laugh but says it back.

Soobin turned off the call and he looked back at his reflection on the black screen which reminded him that he's alone once again. He sighed and placed his laptop on top of his dresser as he got up to go to the bathroom to wash up and get ready to sleep.

Soobin came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, wearing his pajamas as he ruffled his hair with his towel --- too lazy to blow dry it.

He walked toward the large window and he immediately became amazed by the night sky.

Does the sky normally look like this?

It feels like he can touch the stars if he reaches his hands out. He can't remember the night sky being that beautiful in the city.

Soobin grabbed his phone and the coat he was wearing earlier, before opening the large window.

He carefully climbed out of the window and carefully set himself on top of the roof because the last thing he wants to happen is to fall off of it and break his bones. Now that wouldn't be a pleasant sight for his grandma.

Soobin stared up at the night sky, finding that it somehow calms him down. He takes a photo of the night sky, wanting to send it to Beomgyu before he remembers that he's supposed to be sleeping now.