2: Mafia

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was still unconscious in the car, head resting on the window glass. The raven-haired guy was looking at the petite boy. There were some bruises and cuts on his neck and his shirt was sliding showing his collarbone and more bruises. It was clear that his body was too much weak as his face was still pale.

After some time they reached JK's Mansion. Namjoon picked Taehyung up and led him towards the basement, made for torture.. he tied him up with a chair as JK was standing in front of him with a blank face.

"Sir. He doesn't look like a criminal." One of his men said as he pitied the poor boy who was now tied with the ropes.

"None of your business Jackson. I will see that by myself. Namjoon! Check everything about him. I want every little detail about him." Jungkook ordered both boys who nodded in reply. Namjoon quickly left the room to get information while Jackson was still standing there, looking with pity-fill eyes at the poor lad.

"Wake him up, Jackson. I want to talk with him." Jungkook grinned while stepping back a little, ready to see the terror-filled eyes that he loves the most whenever it comes to his enemies. Within a few minutes, Jackson brought a water bucket just to splash all the water on unconscious Taehyung. As cold water fell on him he shoots opened his eyes, gasping for air, body shivering from the sudden impact as he looked up to see the bastard who did that.

As Taehyung tried to move but he found that he was tied to a chair, his limbs tightly strained. Being scared, he tried harder to be free but only a metal-clanking voice was heard in response followed by a dark chuckle. He shakily looked up only to see that dark-haired boy who killed that man.

"So. Beauty is up hmm... Now tell me, what is your name?" JK asked in a low voice, leaning towards him showing his dark aura. Taehyung was scared from earlier so he replied so that he can get out of the unknown place as soon as possible.

"Tae- Taehyung." He managed to reply with his hoarse but still deep voice. He felt a sudden change in the position of that boy but he kept his head low, too afraid of that dark gaze.

"So. You can speak. Well. Now tell me, WHO SEND YOU? Are you a spy?" The person named JK crouched to be at the same level as Taehyung, eyes never leaving Taehyung's face as he inspect the other with his unwavering gaze.

"S- Sir. I am not the per-person you are thinking of me. I am a poor boy. I don't have m- money. I was just going home from my job. I swear. Please let m- me go. My father is waiting for me. Pl- please." Taehyung was sobbing badly not only because he was captive in a dangerous room but having thoughts of his father's punishment for being late was killing him.

Jungkook amusingly watched him sobbing, his tears strained cheeks, his pointed nose getting red and his big doe eyes already puffy, what a sight! But, no, Jungkook wasn't going to feel attacked by that.

"I am asking for the last time nicely. Who send you to spy on me, Taehyung?" Taehyung just shook his head and repeated the same words, nothing but the truth.

"N- no one. I am a poor boy. I told you." Taehyung replied in a rather high tone, making the other angry who grabbed a fist full of his hair. Taehyung whimpered in pain, his lower lip was trembling in fear when the grip only tightened, reminding him of his father's cruel acts.

"How dare you raise your voice in front of me? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I AM JEON JUNGKOOK. THE GREAT MAFIA, NO ONE RAISE HIS VOICE IN FRONT OF ME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Jungkook yelled at him, pulling his hair harshly while the other hand grabbed his jaw tightly.