ATEEZ

🍼 little Yeonsang, Jongho

Ateez has one of their rare free days and because of their two littles Yeosang and Jongho they need to do something nice. Usually tired K-pop idols do nothing on their free days but for Ateez it means more work. Yeosang and Jongho need every tiny bit of time in little space they can get and luckily they have the best mommy and daddy.

Seonghwa doesn't mind getting up much earlier than rest of the members. He wants to prepare a picnic basket full of yummy food for them because today they are going to visit a park. It will be only four of them - the caregivers and two littles. Seonghwa checked his sleeping kittens who are sleeping in their bumper bed on the floor and sees that they are fast asleep. Hongjoong, alias the proud daddy, is also asleep and snores a bit. Seonghwa sneaked in the kitchen and started to prepare lots of different kinds of sandwiches, some home made lemonade and more snacks. Other members are leaving the dorm and head to visit their families or friends. Seonghwa put the picnic basket on the kitchen table and goes in the living room where are boxes with toys. He chose some which can be easily clean just in case that the littles dirty them. Meanwhile Hongjoong upstairs woke up. He rolled over in the big bed and peeked in the bumper bed. Yeosang is the big brother because he is usually from 2 to 4 years old while Jongho is always a tiny baby or a 2 years old toddler. Yeosang is hugging his baby brother while sucking on his thumb and Jongho is snuggled close to his warm brother. His hands are trapped in a thin mittens because he has a bad habit - bitting his nails - and Seonghwa doesn't want his baby to hurt his teeth so Jongho is sucking on his pacifier. Hongjoong smiled on his babies and goes to take a shower. Water is still dripping from his wet hair while he is opening drawers and searching for clothes for the boys. He chose blue denim overalls and red T-shirt for Yeosang and pink dress and tights set for Jongho. Jongho isn't going to use his legs, he is too small and his skills are reduced to crawling. The bigger boy woke up and sat up on his bum. Yeosang is wearing only a pull up today so he can move freely and now makes grabby hands toward his daddy. Hongjoong picked him up and helped him with morning hygiene before dressing him in his outfit. The boy hurries in the kitchen where is his mommy and hugs Seonghwa from behind. Seonghwa put a plate with grilled vegetables, scrambled eggs and bacon in front of his boy. Yeosang is eating while his daddy is dressing up their small baby. The caregivers aren't sure if Jongho likes the cute clothes which they put on him all the time but he also doesn't fight with his daddy who dressed him in pink and white stripped dress with sailor collar and ribbon bow on the front. Getting the pink tights on his squirming legs is a bit fight but it is worth it. Hongjoong cooed and strokes cheeks of his little boy who is completely unaware about the reason why is his daddy so happy and honestly he doesn't care. Seonghwa already prepared a bottle of warm milk for his baby and carried it in the bedroom to hand it to the daddy. Hongjoong holds the bottle for Jongho who is hungrily sucking on the warm milk and finished it very quickly.

They can finally head outside. Hongjoong is holding Jongho on his hip and Yeosang is skipping next to them. Hongjoong has a backpack with toys and other supplies while Seonghwa is carrying the basket with food. The park is only for littles so there are no judging people. Seonghwa heads to a nice spot with a bench and a table where they put the things down. Yeosang is tugging on shirt of his mommy and points toward the playground. Seonghwa takes him there before he can ruin his shirt and Jongho is alone with his daddy. Hongjoong unfolded a thick blanket and sat the baby down. Jongho immediately fell on his tummy and Hongjoong put few toys right in front of him. There is a rattle, a stuffed toy and a chewing ring - Jongho's most favorite things when he is so deep in his little space. The boy is happily wriggling his legs while bitting on handle of his rattle and his big brother is playing on swings. Seonghwa loves to see his boy so happy but he is nervous - playgrounds can be dangerous and he isn't so strong to catch him if he falls. Luckily Hongjoong came to change their places and Seonghwa goes to his much more calmer baby. Jongho is so happy to see his mommy that he even let go of his toy and makes grabby hands toward him. Seonghwa laughed and sat his little baby in his lap. He holds Jongho under armpits and kissed his cute face while the baby giggles and grabs his hair. Seonghwa loves to see the two boys so happy in their little space. Being an idol is a stressful job so he is grateful that they found this way to relax. Fans are okay, after all Ateez isn't the only group which is like this.

Hongjoong is following their active Yeosang who is hanging on the monkey bars and he is quite tired of running behind the little one so he is glad that the boy spotted sippy cup with juice in his mommy's hands. He runs to the bench and sat down next to his mommy. He is a good little boy and knows the best manners so he patiently waits for his mommy to wipe Jongho's face and only when he has a permission from mommy, he takes the sippy cup and started to drink. Hongjoong pulled Yeosang in his lap and strokes his hair while occasionally pulling the cup away from him because Yeosang is drinking too fast and his tummy could hurt later. Seonghwa pulled out the sandwiches and jar with baby food for Jongho who is too little to chew. Yeosang started to munch on his sandwich and watches his baby brother who is eating his mashed strawberries with bananas. He likes to take care of the baby but his mommy and daddy think that it is dangerous. Only because of one mistake - last time when the littles were alone for few minutes Yeosang gave Jongho a marker and the baby drew all over his cute face. Since then Yeosang can't look after the baby.

They finished their lunch and Jongho is ready for a nap. Seonghwa is cradling him in his arms and threw a thin blanket over Jongho because the sun is shining a lot. The baby isn't disturbed and feels warm body of his mommy so it is only matter of minutes before he is peacefully snoring. Yeosang is playing with sand and Hongjoong is sitting next to him. The little one is building a castle but from time to time needs his daddy's help. Seonghwa is watching the green tree crown above them. He smiles a bit because he loves this time of year. It is autumn but the weather is still warm but not so crazily hot like during summer. He peeked down on the baby who is sucking on his pacifier and then looks back on Yeosang who is putting rocks on his castle. The boy is obsessed with Lego and building something is his best fun. Seonghwa is a bit sad that Jongho can't play with his brother, the baby is too small for such activities but at least he is properly resting. And that's all what he, no, they want.