Chapter 9

Josh's P.O.V.

"So what do you wanna do baby" I asked Zeak as we walked out to my brand new black and gray motorcycle. "

"I don't know, just whatever you have in mind is perfect to me. Just as long as I'm with you that's all that matters to me" He said kissing my right cheek before putting on his helmet.

"Okay then. Lets just stop by my house and let me get a few things and then we will be on our way out." I told him before starting up my new bike. "Hang on okay baby!" I told him and took off towards my house.

I wasn't going that fast in fact I was actually obaying the speed limits, but I guess to Zeak I was going 200Mph because it felt like he was holding on for dear life. Not that I'm complaining because I love when he's pressed up aginst me. I pulled up to my driveway and took the key out and got off my bike.

"I officially hate that thing. Were you even going the speed limit?" he asked with shock written all over his adorable face.

"Yes sir I was going the correct speed" I chuckled and closed the house door behind Zeak making my way upstairs to my room. We walked in and I closed the door and headed for my closet. I grabbed a duffle bag and shoved everything we might need in it.

"Where are we going babe?" Zeak asked.

"Someplace where I can be with you and have no worries because I have the most beautiful person in the world with me" I answered cupping his face in my hands and kissing him softly. "I love you more than anything on this earth, I'd give everything up for you. Your my forever and always Zeak" I whispered against his lips. I could feel him smile that beautiful smile.

"I love you too Josh".

We arrived at our destination an hour later. I wanted to surprise him and take him to his favorite place on earth. "Oh my gosh! We are soooo not here!?!?" He said with the biggest smile ever.

"Oh but we are baby"

"I can't believe you brought me to Six Flags!!! I love you!!!"

We stayed at Six-Flags until it closed and we got kicked out. We rode almost every ride there was but my favorite was the Batman! We arrived back home at about 2 in the morning. I felt Josh picking me up and taking me up the stairs to his room. He laid me on the bed and then took my shoes off when he reached to take my pants off I mumbled.

"Stop trying to seduce me I'm to tired"

"Baby I'm not trying to seduce you yet I'm just trying to get your jeans off so you can sleep better" Josh laughed.

"Oh okay then" I lifted my hips so he could slide my pants off. I watched him as he took his pants and shirt off then climb into bed.

"I love you Josh, today was amazing your the best best fried slash boyfriend any one could ask for" I said into his chest.

"I'm glad you think that Zeak. Now get some sleep I love you too baby" He kissed me then we both fell asleep.