Cap 21

" Thanks for the invitation" I said when the van stopped across my building.

"welcome. See you at night" Mark said

"well I'm going now. See you soon" I said going out of the van.

I took the elevator until I arrived across the door. I rang the bell to let them know my arrival. I inserted the code and enter.

In front of me there were 7 girls glaring at me and one mouthing she was sorry.

"hi to you too" I said feeling pressure.
"why are you looking at me like that? I told you I would be back alive" I tried to light up the mood. "aren't you happy I came back in one piece?"

"Tzuyu, why manager-nim said you don't have schedule? And that you should have stayed here because you have 5 days off. " Jihyo said totally ignoring my words.

"huh? What are you talking about? I had a photo shot"

"but you didn't have any in program" Jeongyeon responded.

"yes I had. Maybe they made a mistake controlling it"

"or maybe you are hiding something" Sana narrowed her eyes. I looked at her slightly disappointed. Even her, my girlfriend, doesn't believe me.

I watched one by one all of them when my eyes landed on Sana's hand resting on Dahyun's waist keeping they close.

"why aren't you answering back? Did she hit the right bottom? Are you hiding something? " Jeongyeon added.

"Tzuyu, don't you really need to tell us nothing?" Jihyo asked. I looked at Momo and again she was saying sorry. I wide my eyes. Did they know?

"....Did you..." I mouthed her carefully but she couldn't answer because Chaeyoung and Mina were behind her and they could have seen her. I sighed accepting they know and contemplating what to do.

" Tzuyu-ah, why are you sighing continuously?" Dahyun asked trying to figure out what's going on. My eyes landed on their now intertwined hands. My gazed stayed there while my anger grow. When Sana held it tighter, I lost it.

"Fuck it!" I burst "think what you want, I don't give a shit anymore. Moreover you wouldn't believe me so who gives a shit!! " I yelled becoming red.

They didn't expect me to yelled and I used this opportunity to run away.

I run downstairs felling the tears going down my cheeks.

"Tzuyu it's not what it seems!" Momo run after me.

"no?NO?!" I screamed when she grabbed my hand

"I didn't tell them nothing. I swear"

"it's not for that"

"then, why are you angry?" she said calmer.

"what would you fell when you came home after 3 days and found you girlfriend stuck to someone else don't giving a shit about your existence and the only think she showed you is she doesn't trust? " I sobbed

"Tzuyu......" she caressed my hand "please don't. Don't run away again. We can solve it "

"I'm sorry unnie, but I can't" I run out.

I heard her calling me several times but after a while it was covered by the noise frome the street.

I hide in a corner and call Lucas to come and took me away.

"ohi Tz----"

"can y-you com-e and ta-ke me aw-away?" I sobbed

"where are you?"

"at ******** Street"

"okay we will be in 5"  we? Maybe he is still in the van with the others.

I sit in the corner hugging my knees.

"Tzuyu!!!" someone shouted and when I rose my head I saw Lucas with Elkie and Yuqi running to me.

"guysss" I mumbled

"let's go before someone recognize you" Yuqi helped me to stand up and run to the van

"we will talk later, now let it all out" Elkie said before hugging me.

"hey Tzu whatever it is we will be there with you" Mark said and the other people nodded.

"t-than-thanks" I stuttered.

The van moved and I cried until the engine stopped.

"where are we?"

"a place where nobody judge" Mark answered

"let's go guys" Shuhua shouted like a captain and it made me giggled.

"so childish" Yuqi said exhausted by the younger.

Inside the bar there where a lot less people. "before you asked this is just a normal bar. My friend ruins it so don't worry about the other people" Jackson said anticipating my question.
It wasn't big as where we usually go, but it was really good designed.

"do you want a drink?" Lucas asked and I could tell he was piting me

"yes, thanks" I smiled weakly

"what happened this time?" Elkie asked and all moved their attention to me.

"they waited for me but instead of greeting me they accused me of being a liar and all. I know I am but it hurts. And...... And"

"and what?" Shuhua asked

"and Sana she wouldn't believe me and she was the one to break me. She wasn't even looking at me. She was just concentrating about her and I... I felt it again Elkie. I felt it again"

"you are not invisible Tzuyu"

"hey we are here for you and only you. You are not invisible" Lucas hugged me before giving me a shot. I gulped all in one.

"you are correct. I'm not invisible. It's their loose" I said standing up "now let's have fun and forget about all. Who is with me?"
All cheered and dragged me to the dance floor.

I just need to free my mind a little and then I will be alright.

---------
"will she be okay?"

"I don't know Luc. I just have the knowledge I will be with her if she has problem" Elkie answered

"count also me. I care for Tzu I don't want her hurt"

"care as friends or as lover?" Elkie smirked

"Do you want to dance?" Lucas gulped down his drinks before running to dance

"okay I understand" Elkie mumbled before joining them.