81. breach

"Where are we at?" I asked, entering the room with two plates of food in my hand. I set one down, sliding it across to Raven as she examined the map of Mount Weather.

Letting out an exasperate sigh, she picked up a piece of food, shoving it into her mouth, "Bellamy knows that Octavia is in Tondc" she mumbled.

I dropped my head slightly, "How did he find out?" I asked, knowing that Bellamy will now be completely distracted. I had faith that he could still get the job done, his mind would just be elsewhere.

A sheepish grin adorned her face, "I kind of told him..."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I took a bite of my dinner, "He'll still get it done." I promised, trying to ease Raven's guilt.

Raven nodded, "He had just finished talking to President- sorry ex-President Wallace the last I spoke to him. He gave Bellamy some coordinates on how to buy our friends some more time."

I felt worry flood my body, still not fully trusting Wallace. I knew that Cage had imprisoned his father, taking control of the Mountain, but that didn't mean that he was to be trusted.

"And how is he going to do that?" I asked, pushing my plate away from me, no longer hungry.

Raven smirked slightly, "Containment breach."

Five minutes later, Bellamy's voice came through the radio, "Okay," he panted, "I'm here."

I perked up as Raven took hold of the radio, "What do you see?"

Bellamy was quiet for a moment, presumably looking at his surroundings, "There's a control panel." he finally announced.

I nervously chewed at my fingernails as Raven responded, telling Bellamy exactly what to do in terms of what wires to pull and what ones to leave alone, "You have to pull the outside air in to reverse the air filtration system."

Bellamy let out a sigh, the sound of wires being tugged filled the radio, "How do we even know if it's working?"

He barely had the words out of his mouth when a loud alarm began blaring from his end of the radio, the automated voice saying the words we all wanted to hear, "Containment breach."

Raven and I shared a grin as she lifted the radio, "I'd say it's working."

"Thank you, Mr. President." Bellamy muttered.

A huge smile spread onto my face at the prospect of our friends potentially breaking free from the prison they were being held in. I knew this was only the start of getting them completely out of the mountain, but it was a start.

A similar expression covered Raven's face, she pulled me into a quick hug, "He did it." she whispered.

I nodded, "Now he just has to stay alive long enough to get everything else done." It was a grim statement- but it was true.

Raven let out a sigh, "Yeah, well on that happy note, I'm going to go get a couple hours of sleep...can you watch the radio?"

"Of course," I answered, taking the speaker from her hand, "Don't worry, I've got it covered."

I knew that she had barely been sleeping since Finn, truth be told neither had I. But now that she had accomplished one of the tasks on her long list of jobs, as given by Clarke, I was glad Raven was taking some time to rest.