Part 37

"Do you want me to... erm..." Jimin got up from the bed and continued playing with his sleeves as he stared at Jungkook.

"To what?" Jungkook tried to control the smile that threatened to show.

"To cuddle with you?" He quickly lowered his head and began to blush. Jungkook got up from the bed and walked up to him. He lifted his head by his chin and began to stare into his eyes.

"Do you want to?" Jimin heard him ask in a low voice which sent shivers down his spine. His eyes subconsciously traveled down to Jungkook's lips. Before he could say anything, Jungkook crashed his lips against his.He gently snaked one hand around his small waist and pulled him, closing the distance between them hence forcing Jimin to rest his hand on his shoulder for support. Jimin felt pleasure course through him as he made contact with his bare skin and their lips continued to move in sychrony. A small moan escaped his lips when Jungkook slipped his tongue into his mouth and began to dominate the insides. Jungkook broke the kiss and let in travel down to his neck.

"ah..."A light moan escaped Jimin's lips as he pushed his head to the side and eyes rolled backwards, clutching tighter unto Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook groaned from the sweet sound of his moan and began to suck on his neck more, hands traveling down to give his plumb butt a light squeeze. He continued kissing his neck while gently kneading his butt and trying hard not to cum from the beautiful sounds of his moans.

"Place your legs around my waist when I lift you." Jungkook whispered into his ears and Jimin nodded. Even though his mind was clouded, he was ready to do anything as long as Jungkook will continue kissing him. The feeling was new to him and he didn't want it to stop. He didn't feel like he was doing anything wrong but everything just felt right. Jungkook lifted him and he circled his legs around his thin waist and circled his arms around his neck. Jungkook smiled and decided to catch a glimpse of his face. "Your eyes are glowing again." He stared into his blue glowing eyes.The same glow he saw on the balcony.

"Really?" Jimin asked with innocence in his eyes. "I d-don't know what to do?" He looked apologetic.

"No, No, I love it. You look beautiful." Jungkook quickly said.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled.

    "How are you always this cute?" Jungkook lowered his gaze back to his lips and resumed the kiss. He turned them around so now Jimin's back was facing the bed before gently lowering them down unto it. He placed his hands on both sides of his head which was lying on the pillow, still kissing him. At this moment, Jungkook couldn't control himself any longer so he began to unbutton Jimin's pajama top and gently lifted his back before removing it. He broke the kiss and traveled down to his neck again.

"ahh..." Jimin moaned and arched his back when Jungkook moved between his legs, rubbing their clothed members together. Jungkook moved the kiss down to his chest, noticing how smooth and untouched his skin was. He was happy no one had ever touched him in this way, which gave him a sense of possession over Jimin. "ah..." Jimin's eyes rolled behind their socket and hand clutch onto Jungkook's shoulder when he began sucking on his nipple. He was a moaning mess as Jungkook continually abused the pink bud and without realizing, his pajamas was being pulled down his waist. Jungkook stopped sucking and removed his trousers from his legs, now staring down at his naked body. Jimin began to blush more when he realized he was totally naked with his legs wide open and Jungkook kneeling between them staring at him with a smile. Jimin quickly covered his face which forced a chuckle out of Jungkook. He quickly got off the bed and removed his trouser before climbing back to the same kneeling position between his legs. Jungkook decided to catch a glimpse of his untouched virgin hole and it looked beautiful and pink but small. He was getting scared he might hurt him too much. Jungkook lowered his body down and rested his weight on one elbow beside Jimin's head before using his other hand to gently remove his hands from his face.

"Are you shy?" He asked in a sweet voice, leaving a kiss on his button nose. Jimin nodded cutely, his eyes still glowing but they had become deeper and more beautiful. "Jimin, I'm going to hurt you a little but it will get better."

"Why?"Jimin asked with curiosity and a bit concern.

"Do you trust me?" Jungkook placed a kiss on his lips.

     "Yes." Jimin wasted not time to respond. He suddenly felt something hard poke the entrance of his butt as Jungkook lowered his waist. He felt a mixture of pleasure and discomfort by the foreign thing. He tried to lower his head to see what it was but Jungkook caught his lips in a kiss and shoved his tongue inside. Jimin felt it slowly entering him, trying to push past the walls of his hole. The discomfort slowly turn to pain and he tried to move his waist up to stop it but his shoulder came to contact with Jungkook's strong arms, keeping him in place.

"Its okay..." Jungkook broke the kiss and whispered into his ears when he heard the low grunt of pain and felt Jimin clutch his arms tighter.

"It hurts." Jimin said, trying to deal with the pain as he felt him penetrate deeper but the pain Just kept increasing, he felt like his butt was being torn apart. "I ca...I can't"

"It will go away." Jungkook continued raining kisses on his face.

"No I c-cant." Jimin's voice broke and he clutched the sheets.

"sorry." Jungkook placed a kiss on the tear that fell at the side of his face but he continued penetrating till he was fully inside him. "Its OK." He waited for him to adjust to the foreign feeling and size. Jungkook waited till the pain on his expression died down and the grip on his shoulder loosened before he began to slowly move. His winces were slowly turning into moans as Jungkook began to quicken his pace.

"ahh..." Jimin moaned loudly and arched his back, now feeling the pleasure as Jungkook was now thrusting in and out of him.

"Fuck..." Jungkook groaned, feeling the tightness of his walls around his shaft. He was now moving at a quick pace with Jimin writhering under him. He began to pound into his hole, loving how he kept screaming out in pleasure.

"K-koo...ahh...yes..." Jimin's eyes were rolled behind their socket, hands clutching the sheets as he was being carried to ecstasy. He felt something was erupting inside him, a fire was being lit up. His brain was fully clouded and all he wanted as this moment was for Jungkook to continue moving. The only sound that resonated in the room was that of skin slapping skin and Jimin's loud and helpless moans. Jungkook thrusted for a long time, occasionally changing their position.

"Koo...kie" Jimin felt something forming in his lower waist.

"let it... go." He said between thrusts and Jimin cum all over both their stomachs with a loud moan. After a few thrusts Jungkook also released his hot seed into him before gently laying on the side. They both lay there for a while, catching their breath and Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug, circling his hands around his petite body. Jimin cuddled deeper into his chest, feeling tired.

"Good night."Jungkook placed a kiss on his head. Jimin hummed into his chest, drifting off to sleep. Jungkook lowered his gaze and chuckled when his eyes closed. He looked flushed and his sweat were sticking some of his locks to his face. "I love you." Jungkook said under his breath.