30

"The apocalypse?!" Jessica exclaimed. "Like the apocalypse?!"

"Yep." Dean replied. He pressed the gas pedal down on the Impala. The engine roared.

"Dean," Jessica started. "Shouldn't you slow down?"

"No." Dean said flatly. "I have to find out what's going on with Sam."

~<•>~

"Stay in the car, I'll be back." Dean slammed the car door shut and walked towards a beat up building.

Jessica sighed. She couldn't help to think about Castiel.

"You called?" Castiel appeared next to Jessica's door.

"Holy—!" Jessica jumped. "What the hell!"

"Jessica Wilson." Castiel said.

Jessica got out of the car and shut the door.

"Dude, how did you get here?"

"I'm an—"

"Angel of the lord," Jessica finished. "Forgot that."

"What is it that you need?" Castiel asked.

"How come I was able to hear your voice?" Jessica asked. "Why weren't my ears bleeding? Why wasn't I in any pain?"

Castiel opened his mouth to answer but closed it. He closed his eyes as if he were concentrating on something.

"Castiel?"

"You need to come with me." Castiel grabbed Jessica's arm.

"What?!" Jessica was freaking out. She tried to pull her arm out of castiel's grip, but he wouldn't let go. "Why?! Where are we going?!"

"Heaven." Castiel replied.

"HEAVEN?!" Jessica pulled her arm out of his grip. "I'm a human. Isn't heaven meant only for angles and souls? If I go up there, won't I die?"

Castiel didn't say a word. He closed his eyes and concentrated. His left hand grabbed Jessica's arm again. His right hand placed two fingers on her forehead and the two disappeared right as Dean walked outside.

The man sighed in disappointment. He couldn't believe Sam was back with Ruby again.

"Alright, I'm back Jess." Dean got into his car and shut the door. "Sorry I kept you wait—"

Jessica was no longer in the passengers seat.

"Jess?" Dean called out. There was no answer. "JESSICA!" Dean had gotten back out of his car and looked all around him. Sam had come outside.

"What's wrong?"

"Jess isn't here." Dean ran his hands through his hair. "I told her to stay put." Dean looked at Sam. "So help me if this was Ruby's doing I'll kick your ass."

"It wasn't." Sam said.

"How do you know?" Dean spat.

Sam showed Dean his text messages.

"At the ER now," Dean read. "Waiting on results." He scoffed. "Whatever."

"Then who or what took Jessica?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. But we're going to find out."

~<•>~

Jessica had her eyes squeezed shut. That is until someone tapped on her shoulder.

"You can open your eyes, Jessica." Castiel said.

Jessica opened her eyes, then hissed as a piercing white light blinded her.

"Try again." Castiel asked.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes this time and found that she could keep them open.

"Is this-?"

"Heaven." Castiel finished.

"Why?" Jessica asked. "Why am I here? Why me?"

"Because," a voice echoed through the halls. "We have special plans for you. Melissa Coy." A bald headed man walked into the hallway. He looked ready for a day at the office.

"Zachariah." Castiel said.

"Castiel, thank you for bringing her here. Now, return to earth. I'm sure those Winchester boys are worried sick about our new guest. Please, tell them where "Jessica" is so they don't worry."

Castiel nodded his head and was gone.

"Now." Zachariah started. "I bet you have many questions to ask. Im willing to answer only a few, Melissa."

"Okay, first of all, my name's Jessica Wilson. Not Melissa Coy." Jessica crossed her arms. "And what type of plans do you have for me?"

"You'll find out about those later." Zachariah said. "For now, lets get you settled in. You'll be in heaven for a bit. But not too long, don't worry."

Jessica was already feeling a bit uneasy about this.

"Come, take a look around." Zachariah smiled and motioned towards the doors the lined the hall.

"What will I find?" Jessica asked.

"What ever you want." Zachariah disappeared.

Jessica sighed and walked towards one door. She saw the first name and gasped. Her hand clutched the door knob and twisted it open. Jessica stepped inside and let the tears flow from her eyes.

"Jessy?" Rachel said.

Jessica let out a sob and crashed into her friend with a hug.

Man, had she missed this.