💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I watch his every move as he walks away from the fireplace and sits down in his spot once again.

"Colton... I don't even know what to say to you." I say honestly.

"I don't even deserve to have you talking to me, So go ahead and tell me what I already know. I'm a shitty fucking boyfriend who ignored his girlfriend's existence and you're leaving me." 

Not going to lie, it hurts to hear the man you love think he isn't worth it. Even if that man ditched you for a past girl and forgot your birthday.

"Please stop Colton." At this, his red eyes cast up from the dirty carpet and meet mine looking nothing but confused.

"Stop putting yourself down it not only hurts you but it hurts me." A few tears run down my cheeks as I wipe them away and wait for him to respond.

After about fifteen awkward minutes of me watching Colton having a war with himself in his head, I decide to speak knowing he won't.

"Colton if you want to even have a chance of us getting back together we need to have a long conversation about all the crazy shit that's been happening." Instead of using his voice he just nods his head not moving his eye from the mess he caused on the floor. 

Not sure whether to just spit out the fact that I'm carrying his child I decided it might be better to get the arguing out of the way and then spill the news. 

 "You were right." He says out of nowhere into the silence confusing the hell out of me I mean I'm always right in my opinion but for him to admit that I must be right times ten. 

"What was I right about Colton?"

"She's in love with me." The sudden feeling of nausea fills my stomach as I turn to look away wiping my tears as I prepare myself for the answer to my next question.

"You guys are together now?" Secretly I cross my fingers over each other wishing for a miracle at this point.

"Fuck no as soon as I noticed your things gone she took it as her chance to fucking seduce me when I got back from trying to find you." My mouth must be laying on the floor as I hear the news.

She tried to sleep with him.

Oh, fuck no!

"Where is she now?" I ask curious and scared of the answer at the same time. Yes, she did try and seduce him and he seems as he didn't go through with it but still who knows its 2019 for crying out loud.

"Who the fuck cares now Zara please bab... Please stop talking about her it only reminds me of all the shit I caused." Nodding I accept his proposal and think about what to ask next.

Should I ask how he is?

No clearly not good as he looks like he hasn't slept or showered in days.

Maybe ask what he thinks about being a dad at twenty-three?

Probably not the best way to tell him the news. 

"Do I even have a chance of making things go back to normal?" Bringing my eyes over to him I just stare like the creep I am.

Here is this man who is nothing but a god. He could easily be the perfect boyfriend buying his girlfriend flowers and working as a model to make his money in a not so illegal way. But he is also a man who has been in and out of jail, killed when he was young and slept with more girls than I can even start to guess.

Even after knowing all this man has done not only to other innocent people but also to me I can't help but love him to pieces. 

Even after causing me nothing but heartbreak I would still say yes if he would ask me to marry him. Most girls pregnant with their ex-boyfriend's babies doubt the child or shoot for an abortion but the thought never crossed my mind.

I was happy to have his baby even if we were not together now or even in the future the time I had spent with him and the man I got to know had become my best friend and probably forever the love of my life. 

"You have no idea how big of a chance you have whether you deserve it or not. However, I'm not going into this without you proving it to me. I'm moving back home with my parents it could be for two weeks or it could be until I meet the next guy that has me dropping at their feet but that's up to you to decide." Yes its mostly a lie saying I will move on so quickly but maybe its good to scare him a bit.

"Zara, I don't deserve this." 

"Colton shut the fuck up. I have not even been here two hours yet and I'm nearly reaching a hundred as I count the number of times you have put yourself down since I have been here. Yes, you are a dick that forgot that you had a girlfriend but I am giving you a chance to make up for it and I'm telling you right now I'm only giving you one more chance." He just nods trying to fight the boyish smile that wants to appear.

"Thank you Zara you have no idea how great of a boyfriend I will be to you no stupid dick wad that acts like a high school boy." I just nod to his statement praying to god that he will live up to his promise and not sign the contract of breaking Zara's heart part two.

"Colton I also have something to tell you. What I'm about to tell you could either be really good or bad but just because its there doesn't give you brownie points in getting back together because my promise still stands."

Not wanting to stall the moment any longer I just decide to rip off the bandaid and accept my fate.

"I'm pregnant with a Primrose baby." 

💜

💜

💜

HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR TAKING SO DAMN LONG ONCE AGAIN TO WRITE A CHAPTER I JUST HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MYSELF TO GET INTO THE MOOD TO WRITE BUT HAVE BEEN LOOSING. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU THINK ZARA IS BEING STUPID?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏