49

"I trusted you!" Shouted Hermione who backed up both Harry and an injured Ron against the wall

"I trusted you!" Shouted Hermione who backed up both Harry and an injured Ron against the wall. "And all this time you've been his friend!"

"Let me explain-" Lupin began trying to calm down the tension.

"NO!" Hermione yelled. "Harry, dont trust him- he's a werewolf!" She cried

Lupin stood pale, but calmly explained, "How long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay..."

"You really are the brightest witch of your age, Hermione." Said Professor Lupin but out of pure impatience Sirius Black whined.

"Enough talk Remus! Let's kill him!" Sirius said with greed

"Wait." Replied Lupin

"I've done my waiting! Twelve years of it in Azkaban!" Sirius had shouted "It's about time we finish him! Together!" Sirius looked to Lupin with much excitement like a child getting a puppy on Christmas.

Harry shook of anger holding onto his friends who seemed at this point weak without their wands. They had nothing to defend themselves with. Nobody to save them.

He was mad at himself that he had gotten his friends into this mess, he glared at the man he thought was trust worthy and the other man who was out to kill him from the beginning. He felt useless.

Harry was preparing for his death.

"Protego!" Yelled a voice

Hermione screamed as a sudden force had broken through their vision, there was now a sort of invisible shield around the kids- a bubble like barrier. Dust particles covered the air after the bright light that came from a wand dying down in the doorway.

That's when Harry had noticed who's it was.

Eleanor Potter now standing before them with her wand in hand and now standing guard in front of the barrier.

"Expelliarmus!" She shouts taking both of the men's wands in her hand.

Ron laughed of happiness as Hermione smiled slightly into her deep breathing.

"Eleanor-" lupin said softly

"Stay back, don't come any closer!" Her voice cracked from pain as her chest raised up and down heaving from sprinting her way up there. She heard what was said in the room as she ran up the staircase. Tears in her eyes as she pointed her wand forward.

Eleanor darted her eyes to the man next to Remus who resembled a ghost of her past. Nostalgia was quick to hit her as memories she thought she had forgotten had been forced back in her memory.

Sirius Black stared at her with tender eyes, his tall figure slim and beaten. His face had been sunken-in completely, ruffled dirty hair wrestled on his shoulders and prisoner clothes torn. He looked like a corpse, but the way he looked at her, she swore she couldn't breathe.