Recovery

William was now sitting next to Chloe as she slept after surgery. She was now recovering from the brutal fight, she received a broken right arm, three broken ribs, bruised liver and a strained neck.

William: Always getting into trouble, how is she doing?

Jessica: She's doing great, she just needs some rest. Apparently she's gonna be asleep for a while.

William nodded and crossed his arms as he kept a watchful eye over Chloe for the next three weeks. He only went out to get food,or take a shower. Chloe started to wake up and she looked up to see William sleeping next to her bed. He was holding her hand as he slept soundly. Then a doctor entered, he smiled when he saw she was awake.

Doctor:*whisper*I see your awake, don't bother. He's been here for the last three weeks watching over you.

Chloe:*whisper* Really?

Doctor:*whisper* Yes, he even helped you by donating some of his blood to you during surgery.

Chloe was suprised, but she was also happy that he did it for her. She thanked the doctor as he walked out. William made a small grunt as he resumed sleeping. Chloe then softly rubbed William's head as he then moaned with satisfaction.

Chloe:*whisper*I am so sorry William, I hope you'll be alright.

To be continued...