Synopsis. Disclaimer. Author's Note

Synopsis

His world was completely grey.  Not a drop of colour entered his eyes and he told himself that he really didn't miss it. 

Until the day he saw the most vivid blue eyes.

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction.  Any similarities between real people and the characters in this book are coincidental.  The opinions of characters within the book do not reflect the author's personal views.  This book is set in a fictional world that may have similarities to the real world, but its history, religions and common knowledge are completely its own and should not be taken out of context.

This book is a product of the author's imagination and has a supernatural setting.  This book also explores the love between men in a polyamorous setting.  It is aimed at adults only and is not meant for the viewing of any persons under the age of eighteen (or whatever the age of consent/adulthood is considered to be in any particular country, so long as that age is above eighteen).  This author refuses to be held responsible for people who ignore these warnings and read the book anyway.

This author hopes that the reader will remain open minded and enjoy this book as much as this author enjoyed writing it.
Thank you

Author's note

Throughout this book, many people have left comments, which have been wonderful to read for this author and have even inspired this author at times.  However, for new readers; some of these comments now contain spoilers.  If you wish to read the book from beginning to end and absolutely not know what is going to occur in future chapters, I recommend avoiding reading the comments.  Of course, you are quite welcome to ignore me or come back for a second reading and check everything out!