2.3【Miss President Is A Knight!】

It's all Cloe's fault, and partly Cordilia's fault as well. Had she not show off her Martial Arts, would these Male Lead's come to court death-ah pui! Came to challange her this late in the night!?

And she doesn't even have the qualifications to stop them cause... Duh, it's Friday Night! Parties are allowed in the hall should they wanted to have fun as long as its not on Sunday night to Friday afternoon!

Male Lead's Important Gang Members had gathered, her Officers as well.

Phantom Gang lead by Main Lead, Leonard Gardenia, the Second Prince of G Country.

Red Cyclone lead by Second Male Lead, Ezekiel Colston, only Son of the Vice Prisent of L Country.

Green Viper lead by Third Male Lead, Logan Carter, the Son of the Prime Minister in C Country

Fallen Angel lead by Fourth Male Lead, Gabriel Wyatt, Son of Country B's Underworld's Black Fang.

And Black Rose Gang lead by Fifth Male Lead, Nathan Azaleas, Son fo the General in A Country. He is also the Original body's childhood sweet heart.

Eh, not so much of a childhood sweet heart, it consist of Cordilia beating the other in everything, making the other resent her.

Currently, the other Gang Members were in an uproar, claiming to avenge their leader's humiliation. Cordilia coldly looked at them, "Well? Who's going to step out and fight me?"

Much to everyone surprise, the Rooks and Knights stepped out and..... Shamelessly attacked together.

"......." 'What happened to the promised 1 on 1 Battle!?'

Cordilia dodge the fist aimed at her glasses, knowing she had bad eye sight. Of course, Cordilia has bad eye sight but her instincts and defence is something the System had trained and drilled into her soul!

Cordilia tilted her head, seems like everyone is aiming for her mask, judging from the Original Host's memories, Games get called off if her glasses is damaged.

Cordilia knocked them back before she wretched her glasses from her face, crushed it, dropped it on the ground and stomped on it.

Silence~

'Eh? She throw in the towel?'

(A/N: Throw in the Towel: Surrender)

Who knew Cordilia would then attacked with her eyes closed!? A metal meter stick appeared in her hands and then she beat them up and whipped their buttocks until they bloomed red!

"Disobedient children! Had your Leaders taught you any manners!? Shameless!" Cordilia scolded as she held the meter stick tightly on the side, looking down at the group of Rooks and Knights, pitifully crying for mercy.

"Great Goddess! Mercy!"

"We won't do it again!"

"Goddess ah!"

The people around could not help but winced at the crisp sound of metal connecting to the behind of the beat up boys.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

"You better straighten yourselves up, I won't be showing mercy to the upcoming Night Hunt!" Cordilia with a tone less voice however in the dim court with her bangs casting a shadow on her face, her eyes flashed ominously, frightening others and giving an illusion that what she was holding in her hand was not a metal meter stick, but a Shortsword instead!

'Miss President! So dashingly handsome!'

'Ahhhhh, I'm scary but... But my heart is beating fast! What to do?'

'Miss President, you're so strong!'

'Miss President....'

Cordilia silently shivered, 'Why do I suddenly had a bad premonition? Must be my imagination'

Cordilia turned to the Kings, she flicked her wrist and the meter stick flew from her hands and embedded 3 steps away from them, "Get your subjects in the line, Your Majesties. If you are not capable to handling them, then don't create a Gang, such a headache" with that Cordilia left, not giving them a time to recover.

Cordilia's of Officers formed two lines behind her on an organised manner and strode confidently away, in victory.

"Why do I get the feeling that they are the Gangs instead and were just some Rogues in the corner of the alley?" one of the members of the Phantom Gang voiced out, he kept his mouth shut when a scalding glare from his leader landed on him.

Leonard retrieved his gaze and had a profound look on his face, 'You're back, Miss Cordilia Jade. You may look different but I know that tone and look. Took you long enough, it am tired of waiting'

C

ordilia had patrolled the Campus, occasionally Bumping to the other members of the other Officers.

The school bell rung loudly, indicating Lunch Break. Students broke free from the cell-ah pui! I mean their Classrooms. Rowdy like they escaped prison-ahem.

Their loud chatter and running came to an abrupt halt seeing Cordilia standing there quietly eyeing all of them, "Anyone wants to run around, you're free to have lunch with me and the Peace Officers"

They shivered and spread around in groups, parting like the Red Sea when Cordilia walked towards them.

'Man, isn't this cool!? Won't the Hollywood get jealous of the realistic acting, oh wait, its real!' Cordilia giggled inwardly

She made her way to the gates, in an hour, the Officers will gather and escort the lucky winners to the Principal's office for their class schedule, dorm keys, and other manuals and information. Basically they are the tour guide. Not many of the Officers like to chat outside of their Comfort Zone/Office and adpat a demeanour of 'A couple of Aloof Immortals who distance themselves from World Matter' however behind close doors, they can surely talk like old Aunties in the market place.

The Gate finally opened an hour later, the First zthing Cordilia saw the Female Lead sama and her blindingly bright Protagonist Halo.

"Seriously? I should have brought my shades with me" Cordilia murmured