Obanai Iguro |Hickey

Requested by MOSHIMEESH12836

I'm sorry if it's not like you expected

~*~

"What the hell happened in here?!" you asked in disbelief as the demon slayers, who was Obanai's students were tied and tape covering their mouths, it was like an execution ground.

It was just a harmless prank, a joke you made to pass time, you didn't know it was gonna turn out to be in chaos.

-hours before the incident-

"Obanai~" you called as soon as you set foot outside the backyard of his estate.

"(Y/N)..." he acknowledge as he jump down from the tree to meet you.

"I miss you~" you cooed as you embrace him burying your face to his chest, Obanai gently patting your back.

"How was training?" you asked as you leaned back from him.

"annoying, their all complete idiots" he answered coldly as you slightly brush away some hair around your neck then gently scratching a certain itchy spot. Obanai's hetero chromatic eyes not missing every movement.

"Who did that?!" he asked, with quick swift movements he grab your wrist that was scratching your neck.

"did what?" you asked confuse. 

"There's a hickey on your neck, who did that?!" he asked his voice slightly rising, thinking where you might have gotten the hickey, you can't remember anything and just decided to play along with him.

"Hickey?! I have a Hickey?! " you asked exaggeratedly as you look at him also confuse, his eye narrowing at you.

"Where were you before you come here?" he asked coldly as he try to remain composed, not wanting to doubt that his girlfriend cheated on him.

"ahhh I was taking a nap" you answered, which was clearly a lie, trying not to laugh at his reaction, now there's no way coming back, the situation had gone so complicated that you can't find the chance to tell him the truth.

You knew he had a complete trust in you and you just wanted to found out on what extent does he trust you and the situation was just a perfect chance to let slip by.

"Where were you napping?" he asked once again like he was interrogating a criminal, you could tell he was trying hard not to glare at you and get mad without knowing the truth first.

"at the dojo" you answered, that was the only answer he needed to fit all the puzzle pieces, on his mind the story goes like these: it was known you were a deep sleeper that you don't wake up even in the loudest situation, you probably fell asleep on the dojo and some other weak demon slayer made a move on you. now all he need to do is find who did it.

he was 110 % sure you were innocent and would never cheat on him, his mind was dead set on murdering whoever did it. not aware at what he was thinking you just watch him walk away towards the dojo, you shrug it off and decided to actually take a nap.

a few hours later after you woke up, you decided to tell the truth to Obanai, but what you didn't expect was a complete pandemonium inside the dojo.

"mhfhfh mhfthhtt!" muffled screens of help of demon slayers that was tied desperately asked for your help.

"What the hell happened in here?!" you asked in disbelief as the demon slayers, who was Obanai's students were tied and tape covering their mouths, it was like an execution ground.

"Now which one of you did it!?" Obanai scarily said as he glared at all the demon slayers making you sweat drop. thinking that this really got out of hand.

"Obanai!" you called as you approach him in the middle of all that chaos.

"Just wait (Y/N), I'll find who dared touch even a strand of your hair" he said as he turned to continue torturing those innocent souls, making you guilty.

"look Obanai, It was a prank a joke....I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" you apologize as you bowed you head. Obanai merely stare at you processing what you said, then he left out a big sigh as he made you stand back up and engulf you in a hug.

"You're lucky I love you..." he whispered as he look calm again.

"I love you too, I'm sorry I wouldn't do it again" you pleaded as you stare at him with puppy eyes,Obanai patted your head as a sign he forgive you.

"Don't do that again, you almost made me murder someone" he said and with quick swift movements he cutted all the ropes tied to the demon slayers.

"scram" with just one word all the demon slayers hurriedly exited the dojo, leaving you and Obanai alone.

"but where did you get that hickey?" he asked

"ohh it's not a hickey, It's a mosquito bite"

"..."

"..."

"come on Kaburamaru, let's hunt that mosquito"