34.

Dave

When I woke up I saw that Ryan, Kairi, Miss Simone, Baby, Brooke, and Chris was in the room. Kairi was asleep on Ryan's chest and Ry held this look on her face but you could tell that she was indeed tired. Brooke was asleep on Chris, and he was knocked out wit his mouth open. Aug was on his phone but he looked tired as well. "Bae?" I called out grabbing her attention, she looked up and let out a sigh of relief. Aug came and got Kairi out of Ryan's arms & she got up and made her way to me. She laid on side of me and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "Please don't ever scare me like that again. Me and Kairi need you, you can't leave us." I knew she was crying cause her voice was cracking, I had to put this shit behind me cause now it's affecting my girl and my daughter. "I'm not going nowhere, I'm here." I said kissing her forehead. She raised her head and I wiped her eyes. Kairi was now woke and was just staring at me and her mama, Ryan went over to Aug and picked her up. "Hey daddy baby." I said reaching for her and Ryan sat her on side of me. Kairi placed her hand on side of my face and smiled. These were the moments I cherished the most and I wanna be around to see her learn and grow into the nice young lady her moms and I will raise her to be. August excused himself and walked out, "Ry.. I'm sorry forreal." I went to say but she cut me off. "No, Dave it's fine I wanna move past this. Just leave this shit alone cause now it's affecting Kairi and not only her it's bothering me." I nodded fully understanding her.

Ryan

The doctor came in to change babes bandages and I held him up for support. He pecked me on the lips while the doctors did their thing. "I love you." he said with this cheeky smile. "I love you too." I said fixing his bushy eyebrows. Honestly I couldn't be mad at him, I'm just happy that his ass is alive. I sighed taking a deep breath,"babe? I'm pregnant." He looked at me with this shocked look on his face. "You deadass?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said, cause it was like after I had Kairi and he got back in my good graces we were having sex like rabbits. And the sad part is we didn't care where we did it at. "You gotta stop doing this." he said chuckling but I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Stop doing what?"
"Stop waiting to tell me that you're pregnant when I'm laying in a hospital bed." he said jokingly but I knew he was serious. "But are you ready for another baby? Cause I knew how you felt about going through that whole situation again." he asked holding my hand. I sighed cause I really wasn't ready for another baby, mainly cause Kairi took up so much of my time and she was still a baby. Then Dave ran his businesses while trying to maintain his relationship with Kai and myself so this wasn't gonna be easy. "I'm scared.. So much is going on and I don't wanna keep putting myself and Kairi in danger. I put an offer down on the house in Atlanta so I'm just waiting to hear back from the realtor. So I kinda figured we stayed in a hotel until then?" I said slowly hoping he would agree. "So what about our house here?" he asked tugging at his beard. "We can put it up for sale and maybe rent a small place for when we visit." He seemed to be in deep thought, "we can do that. Whatever you wanna do I'm wit it." I was happy he wasn't trying to disagree about it so we could get started on moving. Now all we had to do is break the news to his mom and grandma, I told my moms already and she was supportive. We spent majority of the day trying to get everything together as far as us moving out of state. I was excited for this new beginning for us, and I could only hope that nothing else goes wrong.

Dave

Ryan and Kairi laid beside me in the hospital bed asleep. I just looked at the both of them and smiled, I never wanted kids I just thought they were gonna be annoying. But that was far from what it actually is, Kairi is usually quiet other than when she's tryna talk or get our attention. She's so much like me so I know she gives her mama a hard time sometimes. She was turning 1 in a couple of months and Ryan and I had decided what we were gonna do to celebrate. Instead of going to LA, we were going to Hawaii and let her enjoy herself and we were gonna do a small birthday shoot just for memories. And when we made it to Atlanta we'll fly out our close friends and family. Ryan was nervous about having another baby and so was I but I'm sure we'll be able to manage. I already handled my businesses so really I was just waiting to get out the hospital so we can continue on this moving shit. Cause Ryan better know if this the place she wanna be at forever cause a nigga ain't moving nomore after this. I heard the door open and it was my nigga Aug, we had became close as hell the last year or so and I was happy about that cause I knew he was solid. "Woah." he said greeting me wit a dap. "Wassup bro? What's business lookin' like?" I asked focusing my attention on him as he sat down. "It's going good you know da' usual." he shrugged. "I'm tired of yo ass always in da' fuckin' hospital." he jokingly said but I agreed cause I was in fact tired of being here. "Nigga this shit is beyond me, I'm always in some fuck shit. But I'm glad you're running the club from now own." I said whole heartedly. "I'm just happy you gave me da' opportunity to provide fa' me and my folks." he said wit a head nod. "Bros for life?"
"Bros fa' life." he said dapping me up.

-
I feel like I'm approaching the end of the book but it's so much I wanna squeeze in this one. 😩maybe I could do a sequel? It won't be long but maybe just something to close out on this? idk lemme know ❗❗