Hope for a future child. Jay's choice

Jay was with Nadakhan and he was hoping that he could make up his mind bout keeping the child. Nadakhan watch as Jay was relaxing on his bed. He wondered if Jay was gonna raise the child or erase it. He knew Jay didn't want to lose the child.

Nadakhan "My love? Why don't you tell your friends you want to keep it?"

Jay "I did. But Cole got upset and the others aren't really happy bout it either. They want me to wish things back to the way it was but....I can't just kill an unborn child. It's mine and..."

Nadakhan frown and hugs him close. Jay cuddle into him and sigh. He thought bout Cole then look at Nadakhan. Nadakhan wanted a future with child and Cole also wanted a child. Jay couldn't decide if he wants to be with Cole or Nadakhan.

Nadakhan "What's wrong my love?"

Jay "It's just I feel torn. You and Cole want the same thing."

Nadakhan "What do you mean by that?"

Jay "I mean you want a child by me and so does Cole but I can't choose between you both. I love Cole and he loves me too.

Nadakhan "Jay please. I dont want to lose you."

Jay "I know. But....i need some time alone. With the baby and my friends and....everything else happening i cant do this!"

Nadakhan frown and nods sadly. He left Jay alone to be with himself for a while. Jay thinks of who he wants to be with or what he wants to do. He couldn't tell who he wanted. Cole was his life and meant everything to him while Nadakhan was being the very protective and honest with him. Jay thinks then he heard fighting. He slowly gets up rubbing his stomach and went to see what the noise was. He see Cole fighting Nadakhan.

Jay "Stop! Please stop fighting."

Nadakhan "My love go back to the room. I will take care of them."

Cole "Let Jay go! He doesn't love you."

Jay mad and use his lightning to strike them both.

Jay "Enough! Im tired of both of you fighting over me!! Im not your prize or some trophy. Nadakhan your the father of the child im having. Cole i want to be with you but you've been angry and distant to me ever since you found out i was pregnant."

Cole "That's not true."

Jay "How? How is it not true when you been ignoring me or just angry. I never wanted this."

Cole "Jay i loved you. You meant everything to me but you hurt me."

Jay frowned and look down sadly. He thinks of something.

Jay "Nadakhan i want to keep the child. But.....i also want you to comment for every crime you did."

Nadakhan "But...."

Jay "Please for me and the baby."

Nadakhan sighed and nods. He didn't want to be locked away but he cared for the baby. All the pirates were arrested and Ninjago was restored to peace again. After the press and fangirls hounded them they went back to the bounty. Jay wanted to talk to Cole but didn't know how to so, he went to his room. Cole sigh and knock on his door. Jay asked him to come in then Cole came in.

Cole "Hey, uh......I want to talk to you."

Jay "You do? Uh....but....i thought you didn't want to talk ever again?"

Cole "I'm sorry. After the mess with you having Nadakhan kid....I couldn't."

Jay "Cole....i love you still. I do. I'm keeping Nadakhan kid and hoping if you could be the father."

Cole "Me? I don't know. Isn't Nadakhan suppose to?"

Jay "He'll be in jail. So....will you help me raise him?"

Cole smiled and nods happily. He hug Jay and Jay hug back. Cole help Jay with his room since he was a few weeks pregnant. After three months or so Jay was bedridden. He visited Nadakhan a couple times in jail but Wu stopped him cause it was bad for him. Cole came into his room to make sure he was eating healthy or making sure he was exercise.

Jay "Thanks for checking on me dad. You know im eating and exercising."

Cole "I know but just to make sure. You know Lloyd and you got close. So i know he's been sneaking candy in here recently."

Jay "......no?"

Cole gave him a look and takes a look around. Jay hoping he finds nothing and Kai came in.

Jay "Saved by Kai."

Kai "Hey, Cole want to train?"

Cole "Well....fine. But I'm gonna have Zane come in and check up on you."

Jay "Okay."

After Cole left Jay exhaled and told Lloyd the cost was clear. Lloyd came from behind the door and sit next to him. They started playing games and eat some junk food.

Lloyd "Jay, i think you need to speak to Cole. He's getting a little up tight. And he's making us.....mad."

Jay "He's just being an over protective father. Any new father would do this."

Lloyd "But its annoying. Ugh....i don't know if my dad did this but...its kind of super annoying. Jay can't do that. Jay needs a comfy pillow or Jay want this."

Jay "Hey i never been pregnant before. Its fun and somewhat not. The baby kicks half the time and my aches and pains hurt all the time. So i need my Cole more than ever."

Lloyd "Sure. I better go before Cole finds me here."

He leaves and Zane came in to check on him. Jay smiled and was glad he came in instead of Cole. Later Cole came in back from training and Jay was asleep. Cole smiled and stroke his hair then lay next to him. Jay open his eyes a little feeling the shift in bed. He see Cole and looks up at him.

Jay "Hey."

Cole "Hey. You sleeping?"

Jay "Yeah. What's on your mind?"

Cole "I wanted to talk for a moment."

Jay "Okay."

Cole "Well, i been thinking if I'm gonna help you raise the baby then i want to be part of its life. Not just part of its life but....also i was thinking bout.....if you marry me."

Jay went deep red. He didn't know what to do or what to say. Cole was nervous and a little worried.

Jay "Cole.....i...i will marry you. I love you so much that i want you to be with me."

Cole smiled happily and hugs him softly not wanting to hurt the baby. Jay kiss him and Cole kiss back smiling. Cole told the ninja bout them getting married and they cheer for him. They celebrated.