Riders Plan

This chapter may be rough. I've been having writers block and when the idea came to me I have to get it down before I lost it!!

Jeff

"Did you hear the news?" My right hand man, Dillon, asked walking into the club house.

"What now?"

"The Guns are back to running security." I looked at him confused.

"You'd think he would have learned after what happened last time." My dad muttered.

"Have they caused us any issues yet?"

"No but the Devil's Horsemen ran into them. I was talking to their president and he said they didn't stay because he wasn't expecting it but he mentioned he didn't see Xavier." I sneered at his name.

"Sounds like the guys scared him into never leaving her." Dad said. "Too bad they'll never know." Finding our guys laid out on the street had set all of us on high alert. Xavier never left a mess and this time he basically put them on display and still the fucker got away with it.

"He is going to pay for that." I said through my teeth, remembering the body of one of our brothers slaughtered.

"They should have ran. What did they think he'd do?" My dad demands throwing down his beer.

"Either way, good luck getting near her now." Dillon plopped down in a chair.

"He doesn't go on the runs, at all?"

"He doesn't need to." My dad said getting up to grab another drink. "Everyone's so afraid of the club, it's enough to make any security run go smooth and they know it. Plus, they just started so not only are they feared, they have the element of surprise."

"You'd need a club that wasn't afraid of them to draw him out." I smiled. "He'd leave her for a night, especially if we had nothing to do with it. He'd never suspect anything. That's when we'd grab her. Call the Horsemen, I have a plan."

"What makes you think they'll risk messing with the Guns?" Dillon asked.

"Because the Guns are going to become a real problem to them soon and if we want to get rid of the Guns we have to destroy Xavier."