42.

As soon as I laid a foot on the school hallway that took me to my first class of the day, a figure came running to me and hugged me, almost tackling me down like we were one a rugby game.

"The only class we have together! Woo" I immediately recognized the person's voice and I chuckled seeing them so excited, hugging them back.

"Good morning for you too, Miss"

"Yeah, yeah... Good morning" She rolled her eyes and then they lighten up right away "Do you want to know something?"

"Aren't you going to tell me anyway?" I teased her and she shrugged, nodding her head, not caring a bit.

"I finally get to see my honey boo after two weeks without seeing him!" She jumped excitedly and I frowned at the nickname.

"Please slap me if someday I mention my boyfriend by saying some nickname like that" She smiled at me before dropping her smile and slap me in the arm.

"Hey! Why did you slap me now?" I pouted, scrubbing my arm that was becoming sore.

"You obviously never have been in a relationship, otherwise you'd know that calling nicknames to your loved one is the cutest thing EVER" She shouted all excitedly, blinking her eyelashes while, most probably, thinking about Myungjun.

"I never said I wouldn't call my significant other a nickname but honey boo, seriously?" I arched my eyebrow, trying to prove my point "If you'd call a normal nickname like baby or love, I'd not even comment about it"

"We're special,  I don't want to call him by a name that every couple uses between them" She opened her eyes at me, crossing her arms "Wouldn't you like to call your future boyfriend by some sort of nickname?"

"I mean, I probably will but it's going to be something like babe or whatever" I shrugged, picking my phone that had just vibrated in my pocket.

"Is your babe texting you right now?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I shook my head, chuckling.

"Do I even have a 'babe' ?" I asked and she put her fist under her chin, thinking and then turning to me with a devilish smile.

"It depends who just texted you"

"How do you even know it was a text?" I arched my eyebrow, teasing her and she sighed, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Poor Seoyeon thinking I don't know the difference between her notification sound and a text one"

I put my hand on my chest "I feel offended"

We started laughing and then she took a glimpse of my screen.

"Ha! So it is your babe after all..." She giggled and tried to take my phone from my hand.

"First he isn't my babe, secondly stop sticking your nose on my phone's conversations!" I pushed my phone back at me and shoved it in my pocket again, mad.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I am not!"

We heard someone coughing behind us and we froze on the spot. Slowly, we turned around to see the teacher looking at us unimpressed.

"Good morning. I can see you're already hyped up for my class" We bowed to her and she smiled at us and then dropped the smile, entering the class.

"Oof" Nayeon rose up and whispered "Did she just used the word hype?"

I nodded my head and chuckled at Nayeon's expression that said a lot about her being surprised.

"Let's just enter before anything else happens"