chapter 1: the hunt

*Warning contains strong language*
Strong language continues for a couple
of chapters however there is no longer any after the sixth or so chapter

Abandoned building complex

Y/N (KillMonger) pov: This is weird as I quietly walk up the stairs with my maxim 9. This FBI chick has a high bounty on her head. Hey I'm not complaining it's easy cash but this place has got me on edge.

Six: all teams alert the targets in the building. Weapons hold (don't fire unless ordered to). All field agents check in.

Ash: Ash checking in

Zofia: Zofia checking in

Montagne: Montagne checking in

Caveira: cav checking in

Valkyrie: Valkyrie checking in

Six: Doc and Dokkaebi you ready?

Doc+Dokkaebi: yep standing by

Y/N: computer scan the area for any human presents. Scanning... detected 5 people in 50 meters. Hmmm there probably just homeless. I thought to my self. Computer where's the target? 5 meters forwards go up the stairs to your left and targets 20 meters forwards.

Valkyrie: I have eyes on him. One floor down and 20 meters away. I say into my com system.

Ash: copy every one ready.

Six: all teams be ready to move in.

Every one: roger that.

No ones POV: as Y/N moves up the stairs he spots the target (Ash) as he peaks over the top of the last stairs. little does he know he is being watched be a black eye (camera) on the stairs.

Y/N: as I sneak up the stairs I unconsciously find escape routes and cover Incase some things goes. As I sneak up she's on a call and doesent hear me. No one hears me. Not a soul. As I aim down sights she jumps to the side and a big guy with a hella big shield. SHIT! This is a set up. I run to the nearest exit I found early and some chick with a spaz 12 blocking my exit. Man they really did there research I think to myself.

Ash: we got contact with the target. Monty move in and we will Surround him. Make sure every ones have there armor and get doc here now! I yell when I see him run directly where Valkyrie is.

Valkyrie: oh shit! KillMongers right in front of me! Oh shit this is bad! He looks nice in his suit but nows not the time I scream at my self in my thoughts. I see my team run over to me but there to late. I see him raise his gun way to fast for a normal human. Well at least I'll go out fighting.

Y/N: I see out of the corner of my eye her team rushing in. I raise my weapon and fire a shot at her then pivot to my side and fire again into the former targets chest but before I could hit her other team mate I felt a strong puch like force in the back of my head. Fuck there's 5 of them! I manage to duck behind some stray cover befor I was shot again.

Caveira: when every one was fighting I managed to slip behind KillMonger. I saw his fast shot at Valkyrie then ash and then I was able to take a shot at his head. He quickly ducks behind cover befor I could hit him again. I ran over to Valkyrie and checked if she was ok. You good I ask? Ya I'm good though that hurt like hell.

Monty: every one good!?

Ash: ya the armor saved my life I think

Valkyrie: same but it hurt like hell

Y/N: damn I missed there head. Now I have to get out. How do I do that though. I'm surrounded, outgunned, and over whelmed. I got no armor left most of my blades at home and they got armor to. Man this is looking grim I think to myself.

Well that's all for now share to your friends and if you find a mistake please message me. Please upvote and follow thanks for reading