9

(Y/N's POV)

Well....

This sucks.

After you grabbed your purse and stormed out of Ryun's house, You're about to put the downpayment on an apartment until your card suddenly declines.

"Um...would you like a minute ma'am?"

"Uhhh....no...no that's fine...I'll go to the bank myself.."

He works fast.

Ryun already cancelled my card.

You quickly step outside and fish around your purse, grabbing the only cash you have out of your wallet.

Four hundred dollars...

That's all my worth until I get paid next week...

Looks like I'll have to go...to a different side of town...

You quickly hail a taxi from the busy street and get in, embarrassment making your cheeks turn red

"Sir um...the...the 4th district please.."

The man in the taxi quickly turns and looks at you, his face twisted in confusion when he looks you up and down.

"You? The 4th district? Miss I'm not sure that's where you want to go."

"It is. Can you please take me there?"

"No way. No taxi in this district will take you there."

Great.

I have to walk.

Tears well in your eyes the second you get out of the taxi, your chest feeling like the entire world is falling in on it.

How am I going to walk all the way to the 4th district...

It's so far from here...

Why would Ryun do this to me so suddenly.

Work is going to be so awkward tomorrow....I work at his company.

Swiftly turning on your heels you begin to make your way towards the 4th district, the buildings already beginning to get older and grimier the closer you get.

My legs hurt so badly....

Ryun is just doing this to try and punish me...

He's really good at exhausting your every move to make you bend to his will...

You finally round the corner and enter the 4th district, the many bars and strip club buildings making your skin tingle with fear.

It's alright Y/N.

If you can just get somewhere until you can get paid, you won't have to stay here.

Your phone buzzes in the pocket of your purse loudly and you grab it out, answering it quickly while you get scary glares from onlookers.

"Y/N."

Ryun.

"What do you want."

"Mannerless girl. Y/N I have talked with mother and we have come to a decision, you can still live in the house and keep your job, but we just will not get married."

What-

"Ryun...what kind of sense does that make?"

"It makes perfect sense. I don't want you to lose your job but I obviously have to marry someone else. You can still-"