1..🐰.SEAN XIAO XIAN🐰

Sean Xiao Xian was a talented prodigy and a spoiled brat. He was the only son and heir of the billionaire Xiao Family. His parents gave their only son everything. Best education, luxury, love but not discipline. But then they never imagined him to be this spoilt.

He excelled in studies and was the most influential one in terms of both brains & looks

He excelled in studies and was the most influential one in terms of both brains & looks. He was the most brainic amongst others of his brat pack. The elite and high class children group of the country. But alongside, he was a hard core party animal. Whole night he would spend partying in Clubs, Pubs, Discos with his so called Best friend WEN PENG. And return home drunk at dawn hours.

 And return home drunk at dawn hours

He wasn't always so Spoiled. There was a time he was Gentle, Sweet and very Obedient child of his parents. Alongside too Innocent and Naive, fiercely protected from the harshness and cruel reality of the world by his mother. But at the age of 19, he was informed by his father about his mother's illness.

MRS. XIAO was suffering from the last stage of Cancer. SEAN was devastated. He locked himself in his room for three days straight, without eating and drinking. His father, MR. XIAO, tried hard to bring him out. He repeatedly called him, pleaded him, threatened him, shouted, banged on the door but in vain. Defeated he let him be on his own, soaring him some space and lending him some time to get over the shock of the news and deal with it.

Actually, SEAN's whole world revolved around his Mom. Since childhood, MRS. XIAO was not only his mom, but his best buddy, confidant, guide, teacher and even partner in crime. He dotted on her. One word from his Mom and SEAN would be ready to turn the world upside down if necessary and same was the case for his mom too....

And even the mere thought of being away from MRS. XIAO scared SEAN to Death. So, naturally her illness and possibility of Death shook him to the core. And he started acting like a Brat, throwing Tantrums, getting angry outbursts, shouting, screaming at everything, breaking things at house, disrespecting and venting his anger and sadness on everyone and hating his dad to the core......

Because, according to him his dad should have saved his mom by any means possible. Anyway possible and since he was responsible for not being able to save his mom, he was a culprit in his eyes.... And after MRS. XIAO'S death, SEAN simply gave in to Drugs and Alcohol to cope up with her loss and his sorrow....