•8• Christmas [Part 1]

It was now a week since the byers came from Christmas, it was the 24th and they had already planned everything. All the party would hang out on Mike's house around 2:00 pm and then they would leave at 7:00 pm to their respective houses to celebrate with their respective families.

Mike slept in the cabin with Will, the night was cold, but they were the warm of eachother, they cuddled tightly and fell asleep immediately. Eleven arrived home while they were sleeping, she knocked the door to see if Will was there, when she heard no response she opened the door slowly and saw Mike holding Will, his brother had his arms wrapped around Mike's hips and his head was resting on Mike's chest, Mike had his arms wrapped around Will and resting his head on top of Will's, even when Mike was El's ex boyfriend she smiled lightly at the cute scene, seeing his brother happy made her happy too.

Then, the morning came and Will was woken up by the sunlight coming from the window, he sat on the bed and stared at Mike for a moment, he had his eyes closed, he looked calm and peaceful, his hair sticked on his front, the tip of nose painted a soft red and his mouth semi-opened, god he's beautiful.

Mike then started to move and his eyes were opening, it seemed like he was looking for something, he then saw Will sitting next to him sighed in relief and smiled back to his lover. He then sat up as well and made grabby hands to Will, who immediately proceeded to sit between Mike's legs and rested his back on his chest, Mike wrapped his arms around Will and pressed a kiss on his head "Good morning" Mike said, Will giggled a little "Good morning", they stayed like that for a while, Mike stroking Will's hair and Will now sitting on Mike's lap sideways, burying his face on his boyfriend chest.

"I would like to wake up like this everyday" Will said sadly, remembering that tomorrow they were coming back to Derry "Me too baby" Mike said pressing a kiss on Will's forehead "But we can't" "I know" Will said, "I wish we could" Will said in a deep sad voice that it broke Mike's heart a little, Mike grabbed Will's chin with his hand making Will look at him, "Let's just enjoy the time we have, okay?" Mike asked and then kissed the tip of Will's nose, Will nodded and hugged Mike tightly, Mike hugged back.

"I love you, you're so cute" Will said against Mike's neck "Not cuter than you" Mike said pressing a kiss on Will's cheek.

"I think is time to get up" Mike said, Will groaned at this with his face still buried on Mike's neck "Come on" Will climbed off of Mike's lap and Mike climbed off the bed "I'm still tired" Will said still sitting on the bed "It must be because last night" Mike said smiling remembering how Will and him danced until they couldn't anymore and inevitably felt asleep "Yeah" Will said smiling too.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door and Will opened it, finally standing up from the bed, it was Eleven. "Hey, Will mom and Jonathan are out so I was thinking about making breakfast together, like we always do!" Eleven said enthusiastic, he loved to cook with Will, they always put music and started dancing while cooking, it was probably El's favorite pastime "Oh, umm-" Will said rubbing the back of his neck and turning around to see Mike "Mike can help us if you want" Eleven said raising her eyebrows "Umm" Will turned to look at Mike again who just nodded "Yeah, yeah sure" Will said wich made Eleven smile and nod "I'll go and prepare the kitchen" with that Eleven let Mike and Will on their own again.

"You know how to cook?" Will asked Mike "Not at all" he responded.

"You finally came, we're making pancakes" Eleven said smiling, Will excitedly ran to the kitchen and turned the record playing on and "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" started playing, he then grabbed Mike's hands and pulled him closer.

Be your Valentino just for you

Eleven started to mix the ingredients and put them on the blender while she was doing little dance moves, Mike and Will were dancing along with the music and started to grab a pot and a spatula, Will placed them on the stove and suddenly Mike pulled him and started to dance with one of his hand placed on Will's hips and the other one holding his boyfriend's hand, Will had a hand on Mike's shoulder and he was giggling lightly looking to Mike at the eyes who suddenly placed Will's hand on his chest, where his heart was beating fast, Mike buried his face on Will's neck, mostly because of shyness.

Ohh let me feel your heartbeat
Grow faster, faster

Mike then started to dance and so do Will, Mike's face still resting on Will's shoulder until Will lifted his boyfriends head, cupped his face with his hands and pressed a soft kiss on Mike's lips who kissed back.

I'd like for you and I to go romantic

"As much as I love to be your third wheel I need help with the pancakes" Eleven said making Will and Mike turn around.

Ohh love ohh loverboy
What're you doin' tonight

"Sorry" Will said smiling and started to help El cooking, so do Mike. El suddenly grabbed Will's hands and left Mike doing the pancakes alone. The step siblings started to dance, Will spinning El multiple times and she was just giggling, Mike turned around and took a second to admire the scene, Will looked so happy, so do El, he smiled lightly realizing that they both would be fine when they come back to Derry, they had eachother after all.

When I'm not with you
Think of me always

Mike then turned back to Will and started moving his hips along with the music.

Hey boy where did you get it from?
Hey boy where did you go?

"I learned my passion in the good old fashioned school of loverboysss" Mike sang and almost shouted making Will and El laugh.

After a while, enough pancakes for the three of them were made, some of them a little burned but they didn't really mind "You guys excited for today?" Mike asked when everyone sat down on the table "Definitely" Eleven said after giving a bite to her pancake "Max said she has something prepared for me" Eleven said smiling "I'm happy for you El" Will said smiling to El "I'm happy too, by the way" Mike said sincerely "Thanks" Eleven answered "I'm also happy for you" she said.

They cleaned everything and got ready to go to Mike's house. There were only 2 bikes, so Eleven took one and Mike shared his bike with Will. Will was sitting on the back of the bike wrapping his arms around Mike's chest and his face buried on his neck.

They were riding the bikes to Mike's house, El was taking advantage leaving Mike and Will behind. Mike kept riding the bike until suddenly they heard someone yelling "Faggots!" this made Mike turn around and lost his balance wich made him and Will fell from the bike.

"Ouch" Will whined once he hit the hard pavement "Are you okay Will?" Mike asked concerned and helping Will to get up, once they were standing Will said "I think I got a wound on my knee" he said frowning "Assholes" Mike murmured then he helped Will to get on the bike again and they finally made their way to Mike's home.

Eleven already arrived and Mike decided to enter the house from the door of his basement so his parents wouldn't ask why Will was in the back of his bike, he wasn't ready to answer that question, not yet. They climbed off the bike and entered to Mike's basement.

"Come on let's clean that wound" Mike said making his way to the bathroom, Will following him. He sat on the cover of the toilet while Mike placed himself on his knees in front of Will and slowly pulled his pants up right over his knee, he took a cotton ball with alcohol and started cleaning Will's cut carefully "Don't mind the son of a bitch that shouted that" he said to Will who just shook his head "It's fine- I mean, I'm fine" then Mike placed a band aid on Will's wound and then placed his hands on Will's lap and gave him a kiss on his forehead "You okay?" Will just nodded as an answer, Mike buried his face on Will's chest and Will proceeded to stroke Mike's hair with his hand and placed his head on top of Mike's.

"Mike are you here?" Max asked opening the bathroom's door, Mike and Will pulled away quickly and standed up "Oh sorry, I can just leave you two" Max said closing the door "No it's okay" Will said trying to hide his blush "Are they here?" Eleven asked appearing behind Max "Oh, sorry" she said "No problem" Mike replied.