Chapter 14

"I knew you were a sick bastard but this?" Paul angrily lunged across the room and toward Marlon, his towel falling off in the process. The two men flew over my body and began scraping right beside me on the bed.

I tried to turn my body away, but I couldn't get far. My wrists were still occupied by Marlon's contraption. So there I was, totally naked, wrists enforced above my head toward the headboard, and my legs desperately avoiding punches.

"How dare you hurt her?!" Paul shouted as he threw punches at Marlon.

"I'm not hurting her dammit!" Marlon fought back, but Paul was in a fury. Both of Paul's hands gripped around Marlon's neck as he straddled him, totally naked. Marlon began to gargle. Marlon still attempted to choke out words. "She's— not— hurt—"

"Let him go, Paul!" I shouted, but Paul wasn't listening.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you with my own bare hands!" Paul mumbled, still not releasing Marlon's neck. I began to get scared when I saw Marlon's eyes begin to roll to and fro.

"Paul!" I screamed, the chain between my two bracelets making a riot against the metal bed frame. "I told you I'm okay! I liked it!"

Finally, his hands released. He still straddled Marlon, he still stared down at him in total anger, but his hands did release Marlon.

I exhaled in relief.

"Why the hell would he bind your hands?" Paul grumbled in a low and quiet voice, his eyes never leaving Marlon who was now squinting up at Paul with a pout.

"It's a kink." Marlon informed Paul as he rubbed his sore neck with his strong hand.

"It's a fetish." Paul snapped back.

"Call it what you want!" Marlon barked as one of his eyes squinted.

"Paul, can you quit that? I already told you I wanted it!" I shouted at him

"Paul, can you quit that? I already told you I wanted it!" I shouted at him. "Now get off of him."

Paul, who still was angry, slowly crawled off of Marlon.

"And get me out of here!" I ordered Marlon. After pinching the bridge of his nose as if he had a headache, Marlon reached over to my cuffs.

I waited patiently for him to release me.

"Uh oh." He mumbled.

"What?" I rolled my eyes, upset that Paul and Marlon couldn't quit fighting for just a few moments. We literally shared a bed and they still kept fighting.

Marlon sat up, then he slightly slouched with a grin, his muscular stomach crunching as he sat there. "I think I uh... I think I lost the key."

"There's a key to those things? What are they? Police cuffs?"

"Sort of... in a way." Marlon smirked with a chuckle.

"You're laughing? My fucking hands are tied to the bed and you think it's comedic!?" I shouted angrily at Marlon.

"Baby, don't worry." Marlon waved his hand then began searching the bedsheets. "It must've just fell somewhere when Blue Eyes decided to play Superman in here."

"The things you make her do. I can't believe you. And now you can't even get her out of the thing." Paul screwed up his face in disapproval as he laid across the bottom of the bed.

"Paul... I am a grown woman and I told Marlon he could do this. You're also a grown man acting like a child working my last nerve!" I said through gritted teeth, slightly kicking him as he laid at my feet.

"Hey!" Paul grabbed my ankles to keep me still. "Marlon, will you find the thing? She's getting irritable."

"Irritable? Irritable?!" I knocked the handcuffs on the headboard. "That doesn't begin to describe how I feel at the moment!"

"Oh goody, I found it." Marlon said sarcastically as he lifted the key. He just sat there staring at it.

"Well what are you waiting for? Unlock the damn thing." Paul furrowed his eyebrows while laying on his side and resting his face in his lifted hand.

"I don't think that'll do." Marlon stared at the key. "You see... the hell of a thing bent."

It finally began to dawn on me what was happening. Suddenly a mixture of panic and rage began to stir in me as I realized I wasn't getting out of these things anytime soon.

"Bent?" I snapped at Marlon, who was annoyingly calm for this situation. I still couldn't believe it. "As in the key is no use to us?"

"Hold on... hold on..." Paul sat up in the bed as he motioned for us to calm down. His member dangled between his legs as he made his way toward where Marlon sat in the middle of the bed. "Maybe it'll still work. It's a little bent but it may open."

"You two better get me out of this!" I shouted at them. Besides, it was beginning to get cold laying there naked.

"Calm down, kitten. We're gonna get you out." Marlon rubbed his hand over my stomach.

"Do not call me kitten!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah, Marlon. Don't call her kitten." Paul made his way toward the headboard. I looked up at the ceiling, dazed and fed up with both of them. Paul raddled the cuffs attempting to break the metal with his hands. His breathing was labored as he tried and tried again.

"Shucks." He said under his breath. "Nope, we're gonna need a Plan B."

"Why don't we break it with our hands?" Marlon suggested. "If they made the key so cheap I'm sure that little chain holding them together isn't so durable either."

"Fine, then." Paul turned back toward the headboard and gripped his hands on the chain.

"Oh no, no, no." Marlon crawled over and placed a hand on Paul's shoulder. "When I said we... I meant me."

"And why is that?" Paul asked Marlon with animosity.

With an arrogant grin, Marlon flexed his muscular arm. "That's why."

"Sure, if you think you're so macho try it yourself." Paul backed off and crawled back toward the center of the bed while Marlon took his place at the headboard.

I glimpsed up at Marlon as I watched him struggled with the chain. His face began to even get red and his wavy hair fell onto his forehead. Still, the chain between the cuffs weren't moving.

I began to wonder exactly how long I'd be stuck like this.