Chapter 15: True Power

Author's POV

Sona and Rias reported Sirzechs on what happen to Y/n. The ORC and the Student Council are in the Underworld working on finding Y/n.

Sirzechs: "How did Y/n got under some spell?"

Rias: "I don't know. We we get to the clubhouse, we saw her kissing Y/n. I tried to attack her with my power of destruction but Y/n just shoot it with her hand."

Akeno: "She even said that nothing can break her charms. What does that mean?"

Serafall: "She a Yokai, a nine tail fox. They have the power to seduce their victim if they want. But I don't think that it would be too powerful to get Y/n under her control."

Sona: "I wonder what she want with him anyway."

Sirzechs: "I don't know.But whatever is it, it's going to be to dangerous for us."

Xenovia: "How do we free Y/n from her charm?"

Kuroka: "We can't."

They turn towards Kuroka.

Rias: "What do you mean we can't?"

Kuroka: "He's under her charm with a direct kiss, the most powerful control of all. The only way to set Y/n free is, to force her to free him."

Xenovia: "What if we kill her?"

Kuroka: "If we kill her while Y/n is under her spell, he'll go on a rampage for the death of his holder."

Beelzebub: "So killing her is out of the options huh?"

As they are planning on saving Y/n, Lady Phoenix and Ravel rush towards them.

Lady Phoenix: "Lord Sirzechs! Please help us!"

Sirzechs: "What's the Problem Lady Phoenix?"

Lady Phoenix: "It's my husband! He's been creating a forbidden magic!"

Sirzechs: "A forbidden magic? This cannot be good."

Lady Phoenix: "He banished us to our household for attempting to stop him!"

Ravel: "What's worst is that Y/n's the one who forced us out."

That made everyone in the room shock.

Sirzechs: "What?! Y/n's there!?"

Lady: "Yes. He's with that nine tailed fox. And he's not the way he used to be when we first saw him."

Beelzebub: "He's under her control."

Sirzechs: "We don't have time to lose! Let's go everyone!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Rias(Thinking): "Hold on Y/n. We're going to save you."

Time Skip brought to you by
(FYI This isn't me)

Time Skip brought to you by(FYI This isn't me)