2..💫.GOD'S GRACIOUS GIFT...💫

Mrs. XIAO didn't sleep, almost starved and kept praying. When asked to take rest, she glared at husband as if he had said the most inauspicious thing...

"I can't let him Out of My Sight. I can't Close My Eyes and let him be Alone. He Needs me. He Needs My Prayers. Suppose he wakes up Frightened and starts Crying. I can't take Chances."

"But darling, you need your strength too... You need to prepare to take care of him, when he wakes up..don't you? "

" When he will Open his Eyes and he will Look at Me. That will be Greatest Strength and it will instantly prepare me for everything else in life...."

MRS. XIAO said confidently. But with passing minutes, the Baby Boy was slowly turning Blue. The Doctor came and looked at Senior Mr. XIAO with Regret and Sad Look.

"I don't think he will Survive

"I don't think he will Survive. If you want, you can spend the Last Moments with Him. I am taking off the Ventilator."

They said. Then they took the Baby off the Ventilator, and gave him to the XIAO Couple.....

"Noooooo, Nooooooo, Nooooo, Don't Leave me, don't you Dare Leave Mommy... She Needs You Baobei... Come Back to Mommy..... "

Mrs. XIAO held the Baby in a tight embrace to her chest, caressing his back, sobbing and pleading continuously. Not letting go. Not giving up on him. Keeping her hopes still alive with him in her arms.  Hours spent like that.

The Doctors finally came to take the baby away from his mother, after MRS. XIAO refused for hours, to let him go from herself.... But when they checked, they were stunned. Miraculously, the Baby was still warm, had faint pulse, and was slowly was turning Rosy Red. That gave hope again and without telling anything to MRS. XIAO, because the doctors weren't certain of anything themselves for now, the baby was left in his mother's bosom hug.

After some time, the baby suddenly made faint gurgling sounds and moved a little. Immediately, Doctors were informed and they rushed in. They took the baby from MRS. XIAO, patting his back and the baby started making choking crying sounds, more like whimpering sounds. The Doctors were flabbergasted. It was a Miracle in broad daylight. Indeed God was there somewhere listening to their Prayers, doing Miracles. This was the first thought that came in everyone's mind.

"Congratulations, Mr. XIAO, MRS. XIAO. Somehow, Miraculously your Baby Boy Survived. He is breathing and his lungs, heart, all organs are working fine. It's definitely Almighty's blessing to you.."

The XIAO Couple's happiness knew no bounds. As days passed, the Baby became more healthy.

Pale Silver Eyes, Fair Skin, and a Birthmark beneath Lower Lips, a Mole

Pale Silver Eyes, Fair Skin, and a Birthmark beneath Lower Lips, a Mole. Since then, he became the Apple of his Mother's eyes, her Heartbeat. Her whole life, interest, focus everything revolved around her baby. She disagreed to keep Nanny, and took care of her son on her own.

So instead Mr. XIAO appointed many other helps in the house. Reliable, Trustful and Compassionate also Understanding Maids and Helps....whose sole purpose was to assist MADAM XIAO in taking care of XIAO XIAO (LITTLE XIAO). And the most Reliable and Trustful was made the Head of everyone at XIAO MANSION. The whole household was managed by her, keeping BABY XIAO the Topmost Priority.

When Naming Ceremony came. Mrs. XIAO proudly took her Baby Boy in her arms and said

" He is a God's Gracious Gift. He is My SEAN. SEAN XIAO XIAN ..."

Thus, the sole heir of XIAO Family was called...
SEAN XIAO XIAN

Xiao is a unisex Chinese name and has many meanings including 'dawn, morning', 'little' or 'respectful, reverent'