8. Move Out

'You're really doing this, arent you?'
Jungkook sighs for the nth time after trying his best to stop you from packing and leaving.
Between your sobs you nod.
'Listen, we can work it out alright? Stop, look at me.' He moves closer to the edge of the bed where you sit, folding your clothes.
You don't even flinch.
'I don't want to look at a cheater. Stop with your rambling, I'm leaving for my own good.'
He is taken aback, it's really the very first time you were talking back.

The door bell rings.
An instant smile forms in your face.
'Woah, that was some sudden change in mood?'
Jungkook widens his sockets as notices your sudden grin from the fiery expression you had moments ago.
'Im packing, open the door.'
You answer blatantly, not bothered about his question.
He does as you say.

'And how may i help you?'
The man in his leather jacket asks the two strangers at his doorstep.
'Do us a favour and excuse while we get her suitcases into the car.'
One of the two beautiful men answers.
'What? Wait, who are you? Are you talking about yoonji?'
Jungkook is confused, he had never seen these boys his entire life. Especially with his beloved ex-girlfriend.

'I'm jimin. And this is Taehyung. And we are here for yoonji.'
'Her friends. Best friends.' Taehyung completes the sentence.

Jungkook mockingly laughs.
'Cut it! Never in my life have i seen you with her and now ya'll suddenly her bestfriends? Please tell me what's all this?'

'Jimin! Taehyung! I'm done packing, here you go. Thank you so much for coming.'
You run and give both of them a hug, pushing jungkook away as you walk.
'Ouch!! Yoonji?? What—
Your new friends carry your suitcases downstairs as you bid your final goodbyes.

'I owe you zero explanation as to who they are to me, goodbye and please change the sheets because I don't want you to fuck that bitch on the same sheet you fucked me, that's just embarrassing.'
You shut the door on his face and storm out.
Oh but it hurts, it really does.
So much.
The moment the elevator shut, your tears had no bounds.
You loved jungkook so much. And it's so shocking as to how everything came to an end overnight..your chest physically pains.

'Cry, let it all out. It's a new beginning alright?'
Taehyung puts his arm around you as you wipe the tears standing still in front of the car.
A last turn around, and you say it in your head,
'I gave you everything and you decided to throw everything back on my face, but I'll always remember the good times. Bye jungkook.'

'ALRIGHT GUYS, ITS SHIFTING TO MY APARTMENT TIME!'
Jimin starts the engine of his car.
Taehyung sits next to him.
You're in the back seat, lost in agony.
After a short ride, the car is parked in front of your supposedly new home. With Jimin.

Hours passed by, you and your two friends assembled all your items with only one piece left to be kept in place but..
'Umm..i didnt even realise i packed this... probably will dispose it now.'

'You guys look so happy in this photograph..it's hard to believe what he turned into..'
Jimin glances at the photoframe you unintentionally carried along..

'Taehyung, can you please throw it in the bin? I dont even want to look at it.'

He feels uncomfortable at the command but still takes it from jimin's hand and moves outside the room.
'Bastard.'
He mouths in a huff and throws the picture into the bin.

As you sit pondering about everything that has happened and is going on, you cannot help but feel like a burden to jimin and Taehyung.
Its like you're putting them in a position to go out of their way to help you even if you never necessarily asked for it.
With all things being placed right and the room tidied up just for you, something is bothering you very much.
Did you deserve this treatment?

'Hey, why aren't you eating?'
Jimin snaps his fingers to wake you up from your open eyed slumber.
'Do you not like it?'
Taehyung gulps as he asks.
'Guys, i think I'm being too much of a hassle. You are such wonderful people, generous and extremely helpful but I truly think i don't deserve all this...the least i can do is to stay here just like any normal person on rent would..I'll punctually pay my bills and make or buy my own food, shall not cause any further disturbance... thank you so much for all this but I don't think i want to be treated anything more than a person on rent...'
You take the first bite after letting it all out.
There is a long silence.
Both stop eating and begin to look at each other, they can see the trouble in your eyes.
So many emotions were consuming you.
Jimin clears his throat.
'Well, please don't misunderstand me. But we aren't doing this because we feel sorry for you.. i mean we do feel sorry but more than that, we want to make you feel home and safe with us..don't feel like we are going an extra mile, we arent. This is really the least we could do. If you really want to pay us back, dont pay the bills, just be our friend.. that would be enough.. could you?'
Taehyung smiles at jimin's answer.
You turn a little crimson and slightly chuckle at his words.
'That was funny, jimin. Like? Are you serious? Am i not your friend already? Please let me pay my bills, im not asking for more.'

'Well, if you insist....'

'Taehyung, NO!' Jimin interrupts him.

'..you can compensate with a date with me every week?'

You choke on your food.
Your eyes pop out.
Jimin starts coughing as well.
'DID U JUST ASK HER OUT?'

Taehyung starts to cup his face and looking away, his cheeks are on fire.

You're just... speechless.
You definitely heard the word date.
'That was a joke I'm sure' you console yourself.

'No no im not asking her out GOSH JIMIN. That was a joke.. hahaha'
He laughs but it sounds weirdly made up.

'Oh, haha you almost got me! So, i guess i made myself clear, please hand me over the required details of my share in expenses. Thank you.'

None of them were listening to you.
Taehyung and jimin kept looking at each other mocking one another.
'Your tongue slipped huh?'
Jimin whispers to his bestfriend.
'She's not my type anyway..'
Taehyung murmured him back.
'You can't lie to me, i can see it in your eyes.'
Jimin knows his soulmate a little too well.

'Umm..i can still kind of hear you guys..'
You try hard not to laugh.

*The greatest irony lies in jimin asking you to be his friend, oblivious to the fact that he's your little chimchim since the beginning of time, all this while and vice versa :(*