My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 10

Part 10

Didn't I say I was gonna upload chapter 10 by Friday and I fulfilled my promise!

**********

Alex's POV

I can't believe that I just said ok, to being friends with Alec and his buddies. This is going to be one complicated, twisted, confusing, and weird month.

I didn't want to, but if it got him out of my hair forever, then I can spend a month with him.

I really don't think that anything will change in a month. I'm still not going to like him, no matter what, we live in two different worlds. We can never be the same, so why try huh?

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

This time it was Bells and Olive. I quickly opened the door and greeted them.

"Bells! Olive!" I shouted, and hugged them.

I was closest to them, but I still didn't tell then stuff either, and I didn't mention Alec either. There are a lot of things I don't tell them, there are a lot of things I don't tell anyone.

I don't tell anyone that I'm emo, though most know, but my parents and cousins don't. My parents think that I'm still the good girl I always was, and my cousins think that I'm a nice goody two shoes, so do most of the popular people at my school.

Nobody knows who I really am, and nobody really cares. They all pretend to care but in reality they don't give a care.

"Hey, come on, let's go!" Bells exclaims, while pulling me by the arm.

They both go to my school, and they both are the same age as me, but Bells is a popular and Olive is a quiet person. She's kind of a loner like me but not the same.

Every Friday, we go out and eat, cause my parents don't get home till really late, I usually order out or go by myself. Every Friday and sometimes on the weekend, when they aren't out with their boyfriends, we go out to eat.

We always dress up, because we go to fancy restaurants, and we have lots of fun afterwards. It's really an awesome night and I always have fun, it's a time to relax and forget about everything. I just want to have some fun, and let go for a while, but it's almost impossible at times.

We left and went to this fancy restaurant, called Belle Italiano (AN: I just made that up). We entered and got a booth that was secluded so we could talk about anything, and not be disturbed.

The waiter, a guy named Nick, came and asked us what we wanted. I wasn't that hungry so I ordered something light and Pepsi. Apparently Bells was hungry and Olive was normal. We ordered and as soon as he was out of earshot Bells started talking.

"Wow, that guy was cute!" she exclaimed.

Typical Bells, she always looks at a boy’s face, and how cute or hot he is. Olive and roll our eyes, we were use to this kind of thing. Oh well, some things never change.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about Olive and Bells. We are related by our dads, our dads are all brothers. And our moms and dads all have the same kind of features.

They all have black hair and brown eyes. For some reason though Bells has black hair and  

grey eyes and Olive has the same black hair, brown eyes that I do, except her hair isn't like mine hers is curly and to her shoulders, while mine is dead straight and past my shoulders to my chest, if it were out.

At school I keep my hair tied up, but right now it's out because people tell me I look prettier with my hair out. I don't really like my hair out because it gets in my face and eyes and then I can't see.