four

shy Yoongi aka my favorite

『 (Y/n)'s home, 09:54 A.M. 』

📚

Two days had passed since Yoongi gave me his number. I decided to text him on my free day which happened to be monday. So, I took my phone and typed a simple message and sent it.

Me : Hey, it's (y/n) :)

Yoongi : oh hey

Me : Are you free this evening?

It took him ten minutes to respond back.

Yoongi : i'm at work rn.
how abt we meet at 6 pm?

Me : Sure!
Me : wait
Me : WhERE
Me : sorry* where

Yoongi : xxx-xxx, near
the bookshop

Wasting no time, I ran to the bathroom to begin my skincare routine. I needed to impress him and make sure he'd be the one to ask me on a date next time.

~ ♡ ~

Fixing my hair one last time, I grabbed my car keys and exited home. The air was cool outside, forcing to slip my hands in the pockets of my beige trench coat as an unpleasant shiver ran down my spine. Nervousness took over me once I sat and start the car. Although I had rnough courage to ask Yoongi on a date, I didn't think I'd be confident once in front of him.

Despite his cute appearance and shyness, he sure possessed a charismatic aura. I, on the other hand, had not always been confident. Larger and heavier than most of my schoolmates since middle school, the others would often point at me saying mean stuff about my looks and weight. Calling me names and fatshaming me. Those years had destroyed me, made me feel like shit, like I didn't deserve to be alive. At a certain point, the thought of ending my life had even crossed my mind. Fortunately, I never took action.

Thanks to college, I made a few friends and began to ignore people's disgusted stares. Eventually, I realized my worth. I, as anyone else, am a human being. Big, thin, short, tall, brown, white or black ; it does not matter at all. I deserved to live happily and stop being ashamed of myself for no reason. And I should certainly not hate myself because of whatever people think of me. (A/N : everyone listen to (y/n) stating facts)

Thirteen minutes later, I parked my car in the bar's parking lot and walked straight inside. I scanned the area in search of my date, which wasn't easy since the place was crowded. American rap music was playing through the speakers as I reached a table located in a dark corner. Yoongi spotted me right away and stood up to greet me with—a handshake? Well, okay.

I took the seat across from his as he handed me the drinks menu.

"What should I order?" I asked a bit lost "Any recommendation?"

The beautiful man nodded, brushing his hair with his pale fingers. His veiny hands gently traveled the menu, causing me to stare as the thought of being touched by them crossed my mind.

"You drink alcohol?" he asked, his gaze never leaving the menu

"I do."

He nodded. "I suggest the Daiquiri. Rum, cane sugar and lime."

The way he would limit each sentence to a few words was crazy. As if his words were counted. Without even speaking he had this massive effect on me, making him the most attractive man I had ever seen.

"Well, are you ordering it?"

"Huh, sorry. Must have been in a trance." I shyly said "And yes, I'll have a Daiquiri then."

"Fine. I'll order it for you." He stood up and left to the bar.

Finally, I could breathe out.