Chapter 11

"K-Kook, why do you call me l-like that?" Namjoon stuterring at his own words." It ish bechause wu are my Appa!" He smiled widely. "Aww...so cutee!" Namjoon pinching the little's cheek. "HELLO I WANT SOME ATTENTION HERE !" Tae shouted.(poor Tae😂) "Dada want some attewntion!" He clapped his hands while laughing. "Jealousy much hmm Tae?" Yoongi provoke him.

"Im just wanna my baby's attention over here!" He puffing his cheeks. "Awww come ower here daddy! Kookie will ghive you hugs!" The little opened his arm waiting for his daddy to come over and hugged him. Taehyung can't say no to that after all. He went to the boy and suddenly snatched the boy into his arm. "Ahahahahahah dada noooo its ticklewish !!"

"Okay you both sweet lover, let's go the ice cream melting!" Jin said." OK eomma" ,they said. While they eat, Kookie accidentally drop the ice cream on the floor and he started crying cause he scared that his daddy will be mad at him. But Taehyung quickly reassured the little while Jin cleaned up the mess. He patted the little's back but he still sobbing. Tae got an idea and he got his ice cream and throw some ice cream at others. Making they flinched from the coldness. "KIM TAEHYUNGGG!!! "the others shouted. The couple just laughed at their hyungs reaction.

"Im sorry hyung Im just wanna make this bunny happy!" Jimin sighed. "You lucky because its for him or else I will turn you upside down!" Taehyung giggled and said Okay Im sorry! The others just smiled looking at their maknaes arguing.After that , they cleaned up and went to the living room.

"Daddyyyy my pwesent?!" The little shouted. Taehyunh smiled and went to the couch and grabbed the bags that had Jungkook's present in it. He then sat down and gave the little the bags. "Here you go bunbun. Open up!" Jungkook's eyes shine brightly when he saw tons of plushies, onesies and other stuff. "AAAAAAAHHHHH THANK CHUU DADDDDYYYYYY!!!" He ran and hugged Taehyung while kissing his cheeks.

"Awww your welcome bunbun. You like it?" Jungkook smiled and said ,"Kookie wuv it!!" Taehyung then hugged the boy tightly and kissing his face all over. Jin cooed at them. "You both so cuteeee I can't hold it!!" Namjoon then grabbed Jin's chin and said, "Calm down babe." You gonna kill them with your happiness." Jin just blushed when Namjoon called him with that petname ( Well of you not remember Namjoon and Jin had a huge crush for each other LOL )

The others started to shipping the couple when they saw their eomma blushing at their appa's word. ( proud :') )
Suddenly the little tugging at his daddy shirt. "Wae bunbun?" He smiled at the younger. The little just said,

Kookie wuv wu dada✨💖

~Hi my sweet readersss! How are you there? Im sorry I could not update everyday. Im having internet problem at my place😩~

~Well I know this chalter sucks but Im literally a bitch so ya 😆 By the way see you soon my readers! Don't forget to vote and comment ;) ~

~And plz follow me :( Im lonely girl. BYEEEEEE💕💖