Five

It was morning now and Taehyung was not anywhere to be seen. I remember it, it's day 4 today. That means I have only 11 days left after this.

For some reason though, i dont even remember why i took him to that park yesterday. I think it just popped into mind. But i never did that before... Aish! Just leave it y/n.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and get some relaxation. I was in my bathtub with my eyes closed, trying to relax. A lot of shit has been happening in my life right now. And it's all because of the evil devil Taehyung.

"Hey y/n- oh damn." I suddenly heard a voice making me quickly open my eyes, only to see Taehyung staring at me with a smirk.

"What the fuck taehyung?! Get out?! How the hell did you even enter?!" I screamed loudly going in deeper into my bubble bath and covering myself. I narrowed my eyes as he let out a laugh.

"Get dressed, we are going somewhere." He said his smirk not leaving his face.

Geez, pervert.

"Fine now GET OUT!" I said and he rolled his eyes and disappeared.

-

I had quickly got dressed only to see Taehyung waiting outside my room. He stared at me for a second or two, judging me i think then grabbed my arm and we went to the balcony of my room. If he had wanted to take me here, why the fuck did he told me to get dressed!!

Taehyung snapped his finger and in a blink some shiny sparkle sort of things had started covering the place and in a second there was door. My eyes widened.

"Where does this door lead to?''

"Hell." Taehyung said opening the door and dragging me in.

"What?! No! The deal's not over! I can't die right now! You promi-" i tried to argue but he cut me off.

"Shut up. You're not dying." He said rolling his eyes making me sigh in relief.

At least I'm not dying right now.

We entered and the place we reached was some sort of house. Correction- mansion. It was definitely a mansion. Yeah, all these devils and demon's live in mansions.

The aura around here was definitely dark. I guessed it because it was hell. I don't know how many have been tortured here.

"None. They are taken to another place which is none of your concern." Taehyung said going ahead. I have to follow him before i get lost.

"Hey wait for me!" I shouted, but he had already vanished somewhere.

Great.

Fucking great.

I tried to find him as I walked through the hallway. I won't lie, this place is really pretty. Someone has a good taste in interior designing. It was really magnificent.

"And what might be a little human like you doing here?"

A sudden voice called out to me from behind me making me stop as a shiver went through my spine. Why do i sense trouble?

"Who are you?" I asked turning around, trying to show that i was not scared of him even though i was. The boy laughed a little and then gave me a smile. I was definitely creeped out.

"Sweetie, that's my question. I should be the one asking you this since you are in my house." He said making my eyes widen a little. His house? Isn't this Taehyung's house then? What have I gotten myself into? I think i should just go back to my room. I was going to walk away back to from where i came from, but that boy grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall nearby.

His eyes looked dangerous like it could kill someone. I'm fucking scared. Why does death always follow me?

"You can't leave until you answer my question." He asked staring at me sternly. I have to act smart if i have to get out from here.

"Question for a question?" I asked hoping he would agree. He chuckled.

"Sure sweetie. First me. What's your name and what are you doing here?" He asked. I frowned. He sure is stupid agreeing to my deal.

"Hey 1 question at a time and move a little back, i won't run away." I said hoping he would believe me.

"My name is Y/n and i don't know how i got here." I said. Fine, i lied the last part because i dont know who this person is. And wtf can he do with my name so i have him my real one.

The person did not move making my breath hitch. again. I was a bit uncomfortable with him being so close to me.

"Now, who are you?" I asked. My plan was just to play along and when he answers, I'll run.

"My name? My name is Jungkook and-

"Jungkook! Get the hell away from her!" A voice shouted making the boy's eyes widened and he quickly moved back.

I turned around and saw him.