Six

Thank you so much for 300+ reads :)

-

"Jimin hyung..." The boy named Jungkook trailed off not knowing what to say.

I looked at the boy infront of me. He had a very sharp jawline and I'm not going to lie, he was handsome. All the devils I have seen so far that is only 3, they are really handsome.

"What are you doing Jungkook? And who is she?" The guy named Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head and tilted his head to the side.

"Her name is y/n but I don't know how she got here." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded as he snapped his finger. Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line and in a second, he was gone.

Gone leaving me with this guy.

I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall. Does everyone in this house have a habit of pinning someone to the wall? Cause my back hurts now. I felt his breath fanning on my lips. He was close. Way to close.
He was staring deeply at me as if he was trying to find something in my eyes. They all are devils and it wouldn't even take a second for them to kill me and take my soul right now.

"How did you got here? I'll ask you only once." Jimin said sternly and I could sense the seriousness in his voice. I gulped. I think I AM going to die whether or not I had made a deal with Taehyung. If I don't want to die,

I have to run.

And that's what exactly I did.

I kicked him on his shin making him groan and clutch it. I took my chance and ran away from there but I still heard him chuckling darkly before saying,

"I'll still find you. You can't escape."

That scared the shit out of me. Where the hell is Taehyung when I need him? Wait, should I call him out?

I was literally running to the devil knows where, but I just had to escape Jimin. He looked way more dangerous than Jungkook. I would have been more comfortable with Jungkook rather than Jimin. Lesson learned- all handsome boys are no good.

"Taehyung?" I called out once I had reached an empty hallway. It was creeping the hell out of me but I was managing to keep my shit together.

I waited for a minute but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He can't fucking leave me alone here! I had started to feel a presence behind me which made me relieved. Guess who's going back to home now?

I turned around to tell Taehyung to send me home but once I saw the person behind me, the color of my face drained.

It was Jimin with the stupid smirk of his. He chuckled.

"Honey, I told you you can't run away." He said coming closer. I was pissed off.

Okay, first of all, what is with them smirking all the time and being so arrogant?! And the second why do they keep giving those annoying nicknames?

I started going back as he started taking steps forward. I dont know when I had reached a room and now was cornered with this evil person.

"You can't escape from me..." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear lobe. I felt disgusted. I don't even know who the fuck is he!
His face was in the crook is my neck as he inhaled my- scent. I wanted to fight him but I already knew he had figured that out guessing by the way he caught my wist tightly.

At that moment i just wanted to disappear.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as i imagined the worst-case scenario. And at that exact moment, when my first tear dropped someone banged the door, but I couldn't see who he was because my eyes were blurry.

"Park Jimin!! Get the fuck away from her! She's-"

And the next thing I knew was Jimin being removed away from me and falling to the ground,

with me blacking out.

-