Chapter 34

It has been about 20 minutes since your talk with crystal and winter and your close call with luna and now you are just slowly walking around while making sure you don't fall on your face due to the slippy ice but while you are walking down a icy hallway and looking out the large windows you suddenly heard someone gasp from down the hallway which makes you look however you don't see anyone.

(Y/n): Hello is anyone there?

You stand there for a few seconds until you see a iciclite slowly appearing from around the corner down the hallway and peeking right at you.

(Y/n): Um hi there.

The iciclite jumps a bit and hide again and you start to hear voices coming from that corner from down the hallway.

(Voice 1): He is right there!

(Voice 2): What! but I fought he was going to be caged up or kicked off world!

(Voice 3): What do we do!? if he catches us he will probably kill us!

(Voice 1): I don't know!

You suddenly get an evil idea and a smirk appears on your face as you make yourself hover a bit and fly over to the corner and when you get to the corner.....

(Y/n): BOO!

You jump out from the corner and scare the living heck out of 3 small iciclites to the point where two of them scream in quite a high pitch tune while the last one freaks out and quickly forms a spear and points it at you.

(Y/n): Yo.

The 3 iciclite look at you with complete fear in their eyes as you simply stand there with your arms crossed with a smirk on your face.

(Young Iciclite 1): W-Why is someone like you on glace?

(Y/n): I crashed landed here not that long ago.

(Young Iciclite 2): A-Are you hear to attack us!

(Y/n): No in fact I don't even know why I am here.

(Young Iciclite 3): I-I don't believe you! your probably just waiting for us to turn our backs and then strike us!

(Y/n): (raises eyebrow) I am a warrior not an assassin and trust me if I wanted to hurt anyone I would of done that long ago.

The 3 iciclites still look at you with distrust.

(Y/n): (sigh) I suppose I don't blame you for this being this panicked around someone like me but you don't need worry about anything and plus with the way my body is right now I am very much not ready to start a fight.

(Young Iciclite 1): But what will happen when you are fully recovered?

(Y/n): Honestly I don't know I may just live here until I get a way off this planet.

(Young Iciclite 3): Did your pod get destroyed?

(Y/n): Yeah but not from the crash it got destroyed due to your healers tearing it apart to make a warm bed for me.

(Young Iciclite 3): Oh....

Suddenly a loud growl is heard coming from your stomach which makes you groan a bit as the 3 iciclites look confused.

(Young iciclite 2): What's wrong?

(Y/n): Um do you guys happen to have any food on you?

(Young Iciclite 3): Food?

(Y/n): You know something you eat to make you not hungry.

(Young Iciclite 1): We don't have this food your talking about sorry.

Every stops as you stand there frozen stiff with a look of pure horror on your face.

(Y/n's mind): Oh....................................

(Young Iciclite 2): Are you okay?

You snap out of it and look at the young iciclite.

(Y/n): Oh no i'm fine just a bit shocked that's all.

(Y/n's mind): I AM GOING TO DIE HERE!

(Young Iciclite 1): Can you use the ice on our planet to make you not hungry?

(Y/n): Ummmm no (you think for a few seconds) wait I have an idea that will help me in some way.

(Young Iciclite 3): What is it?

You grab onto a large pointy bit of ice with your left hand on the window and tear it off.

(Young Iciclite 2): What are you going to do with that?

(Y/n): This.

You charge a bit of ki into your left hand which slowly makes the ice melt into a small bit of water to which to drink it up.

(Y/n): Ah~ that's good.

You look back at the 3 iciclites however when you look at them they are shaking a bit.

(Y/n): You think I am going to turn you into a drink for myself?

They all nod.

(Y/n): Relax I guess for as long as I have water I should be fine at least for now.

(Young Iciclites): O-Okay.

(Y/n): Anyway I am just going to walk around the castle for a bit more.

You walk past the 3 young iciclites and continue on your little walk.

(Young Iciclite 3): You know he is pretty friendly.

(Young Iciclite 1): True but we should still remain careful around him just in case.

(Young Iciclite 2): Yeah.

The 3 iciclites look at you again before they walk off while you simply continue to look around the hallways of the castle.

(Y/n's mind): I hope I left a good impression of them.

Meanwhile back with the 3 iciclites as they walk down the hallway you just walked down however just as they were about to enter a room a voice calls out to them.

(????): Hey you three.

(Young Iciclite 3): Hm- P-PRINCESS!

They all look with widen eyes at princess luna who walks up to them with quite a scary look on her face.

(Young Iciclite 2): W-What is it you want princess!?

(Luna): I would like to know if you happen to see a saiyan walk by here.....

(A/n): Done and done sorry this took a bit I had an annoying migraine a couple of days back so I had to relax the day after just incase but I hope you liked how the chapter turned out and right now I shall take a break tomorrow and then continue working on the next chapter the following day so see ya then.