My sub

Axel's POV

"Hazel..." I say as calmly as possible.
She looks over her shoulder at me, fainting an innocent look.

"Yes, Master?"

"What did I say about petting Blue when you eat?" I ask her, getting up and pulling her up to stand. I carry her over to the sink and turn on the faucet.

"I just washed my hands," Hazel pouts.

"Yes. Then you pet Blue again after I just told you not to touch her," I explain again, my patience running thin today due to my lack of sleep.

"She was crying," Hazel says, scrubbing her hands with soap for the second time in five minutes.

"Hazel. I'm not going to argue with you. You're testing my patience and at the moment I have very little," I warn her, carrying her over to her dinner and setting her on the floor again.

She pouts, sending me a glare.

"That's it," I declare, tired of the attitude.

I snatch her from under her arms and carry her down the hall. "Wait! What are you doing?"

I toss her on the bed, making her bounce. "I told you not to touch Blue when you were eating and you did it, twice! I gave you two chances and then you want to give me dirty looks. Get over the end of the bed," I command sternly, my hands on my hips. She hesitates, testing my patience again. "Hazel," I snap, tired of her disobedience.

"What are you gonna do?" She asks me, twisting the comfort in her hand.

"You're being punished, Hazel. I gave you more than enough chances," I say in exasperation, reaching over and grabbing her arm. I pull her towards the end of the bed, before giving up and just getting her pillows to elevate her behind on. "Go on", I say impatiently, waiting for her to lay over them.

"W-What are you gonna do to me, though?" I sigh, stopping to stare at her for a moment.

She has the bed sheets waded up in her fists. Her body is so tense, her toes are curling in on themselves.

"You're getting seven with my hand," I tell her, watching her reaction.

Her eyes drift down to my hand and my eyes follow. She doesn't have to say anything, I already know she's scared.

"Just lay down," I tell her, placing a knee up on the bed. Hazel obeys, her eyes not leaving me. She hides the bottom of her face in the bed blankets, here eyes peaking up at me.

"Do you know why you're being punished?" I ask her and she nods her head. "I told you not to eat and pet Blue because Blue isn't always clean. She's a cat and can carry things that will get you sick, especially, when you eat with your hands," I explain softly, leaning down so our faces are on the same level.

Hazel nods, shrinking back in the bed more. "I'm trying to keep you from getting sick again. You don't want to be sick again do you?"

She shakes her head no, "No, Master," she replies quietly and I nod.

"I need you to work with me then, okay? Next time I tell you not to do something, I need you to listen to me, yes?" She nods, shrinking back even more, so that her eyes are barely showing in the blankets.

I sigh, looking down at Hazel. She hides her face in the bed as I get on. She locks her ankles together, tensing up her whole body.

I adjust her over the pillows, making her bottom stick up more. Her foot on her good leg flys up to cover her bottom and I rub her calf briefly before pushing it down flat with the other one.