MFA chapter 7*

Chapter 7* 

2009-2010 

"Zandy, get your *ss down here!" a deep voice yelled, waking me from my first peaceful sleep in I didn't know how long. Months maybe; it seemed like years. But I enjoyed touring with the guys, so I wasn't going to complain. 

Let me catch you up, since I did a major time skip.  

It's now December of 2009. Christmas actually, that's why Andy wanted me up. Since June a lot had happened. And when I say a lot I mean like in epic proportions. Mostly with the band though, and kind of at school, though, not really. 

Soon after Pan (Greek god dude) joined the band, so did Ashley Purdy, a bassist. He was the coolest most rad dude you will ever meet. He was so down to earth and really just loved people. And he loved Hello Kitty, which is a major plus in my books. He played amazingly and he had this thing about him that made girls scream at his presence. He was a rocking guy. We hung out a lot and he seemed to like talking with me, even though he was probably at least six years older than me. He seemed to be a kid at heart though. 

I wasn't so fond of Pan, though. He was a bit stuck up and definitely too stubborn for the good of the band. He wouldn't agree with anybody on anything and completely disregarded anything that anyone else had to say. If he was going to make it big in this band, he needed a serious attitude adjustment, ASAP. 

Shortly after Ash came about, Jinxx, AKA Jeremy Ferguson, joined the band as the rhythm guitarist. He also is a trained concert violinist and it sounds beautiful in the Mortician's Daughter. Jinxx has a girlfriend named Sammi Doll, yes that's her real name, and she is so beautiful! And she's such a kind person and you can tell she really loves Jinxx. She's one of those fortunate people who are beautiful inside and out.  

Pan and Jinxx, fortunately, had some serious disagreements. Jinxx had talked to me about his feelings of Pan, which were like mine, and we talked to Andy about it. He agreed and confronted Pan about his attitude and devotion to the band. Of course, Pan got angry and defensive and stormed out, using some colorful language. It's a wonder that man has a book published. 

After Pan left, which was a freaking miracle, Jinxx introduced us to the wonderful and amazingly talented Jake Pitts. The two of them had been in a band before and Jinxx felt like Jake would be the prefect person to fill in as guitarist. Turns out, he was right.  

Jake is amazing and is such a nice guy, just like the rest of the band, and he could rock like no other. The speed at which he could play guitar was almost other worldly. Him and Jinxx together were just amazing. The way they played just flowed together so well and it made for really good stage presence. 

Amidst all the switching of members, Chris left, saying he was going to experiment with other bands and his leaving had nothing to do with the band itself. Andy understood and bid him goodbye like an old friend. That is the way you're supposed to part with a band. Not by storming out and slamming the door behind you after someone tells you you need to get your act together.  

The line up for Black Veil Brides seemed set in stone and they finally got recognized by a booking agent, and they went on their first tour together as a band. The On Leather Wings Tour sponsored by Hot Topic. Of course, being Andy's best friend and making quick friends with the new guys, I went with them. I told Candy that I needed a few months off of work and she had automatically assumed I was pregnant, which was ridiculous. Why did people always think I was pregnant? First my brother and then Candy.... 

Then I told her it was because I was traveling with a band while they went on tour. She was a smart girl and put two and two together. She hopped up and down in joy and gladly gave me the time off.