King

Sexual scenes ahead so just skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read it.

Ace slammed the door shut after Ice, locking it. I saw that Ace had his forehead against the door. "Ace you ok?" I asked nervously, hoping I hadn't made him angry by the little stunt I pulled. Ace didn't say anything.

Instead, he stormed over in my direction with a furious look on his face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. So close that I could feel his breath on my skin.

"I'll return the favour" he informed as he kissed my neck, making my legs weak. He grabbed the back of my neck, kissing deeply; A soft moan escaping my lips as he continued.

"Ace?" I muttered nervously, breaking the contact between his lips and my skin. He grunted in response, shaking his head, signalling that he didn't want to stop. I glanced down to see his bulge had become more prominent. I won't lie, apart of me felt accomplished.

I inched towards him slowly. "You don't have too" he warned me, catching his breath from kissing my neck. He knew what I wanted to do; What I was longing to do. The fact that I've never touched a guy before seemed to run through my head.

"I want too" I nodded, reassuring him before I felt his hard bulge.

"We can't do this in the kitchen, there's camera's" Ace warned me with a worried glance. "Then let's go to your room" I replied as I walked out of the room. He looked shock but quickly followed after me.

——————

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him, letting him choose. "Do whatever you're comfortable with" he growled, jumping on his bed. I gulped nervously as I walked towards him. "You don't have to do this" Ace said again after clearing his throat. "I want to, I want to learn" I admitted nervously. Ace nodded before unbuckling his belt and sliding his trousers off. He was in just his underwear. He stared at me with lustful eyes and a frustrated frown.

I climbed onto the bed beside him. "Have you ever done this before?" Ace asked me, remembering that I would've never attempted anything like this when I was in my fathers home. Before I never understood why he wanted me to be 'pure' but now I do.

"No" I admitted before he nodded as he took off his underwear. "Mouth or hand, I'll teach you?" Ace questioned me with a raised eyebrow. "Mouth" I uttered quietly. I watched as a smirk appeared on his face before it quickly faded away.

"Just do it and you'll know if I like it" Ace nodded at me reassuringly. I stared at his dick; It was big and I'm not going to lie, I was a little intimidated. I placed my mouth on the tip as I stared at Ace who nodded to show me I was doing the right thing before he started clenching his jaw. "Now move your head up and down" he grunted as I started bobbing my head repeatedly, one of his hands gripping the bed and one resting on the back of my head. I wasn't able to reach the bottom but he seemed to enjoy it. I glanced up at Ace who nodded back at me.

Ace's breathing started getting heavier after a good few minutes of me bobbing my head. I kept going as I enjoyed. Ace grabbed the sides of his pillow before getting me to stop. "Switch to your hand if you're tired" he grumbled. I had one of my hands resting where his V line started and one wrapped around his dick. I gave him an unsure glance before he placed his hand over mine and showed me how to pump his dick.

"Use both" He groaned as I pushed his hand off and started using my mouth again but this time I took my hand and pumped the rest I couldn't fit. His dick was so hard. "Fuck" Ace growled as he ran his hand through his hair frustratedly.

I kept repeating the steps and eventually he came, letting out a deep moan. His legs tensed and a white liquid squirted from his dick into my mouth. One of his hands were clenching the side of the bed whilst the other clenched my hair at the back of my head.

His body became relaxed as he released his grip on my hair. "Good girl" he mumbled under his breath as he breathed heavily.

I climbed up beside Ace. He pulled his underwear back up to his waist before hoovering over me. "Do you want something in return?" He asked curiously, running his finger along my lips. I nodded my head but that wasn't good enough for him. "Tell me you want me to eat you out" he demanded dominantly. "I want you to eat me out" I spoke with desperation almost. Ace smirked before nodding contently.

He slid my sweatpants down to my knees, watching my face become flustered.

"Don't be nervous" Ace whispered as he played with the outside of my heat with his fingers, teasing me. He showed his two fingers to me before saying "look at how wet you are". He kissed my stomach to right above my clit, making my cheeks glow bright red. He smiled at me as he licked my clit, causing me to moan. He ran his tongue up and down, making me wonder why I ever waited for someone to do this to me.

He swirled his tongue in circles causing me to almost scream with pleasure. He took two of his fingers and forced them in me, making me moan loudly. He knew that it would hurt but in a good way. "You're so tight" he grinned as he continued to work on me.

My back arched with pleasure as I rolled my eyes. "S-top I'm going to-" I started to orgasm while I moaned satisfied as Ace kept licking. He licked me clean. "You taste good" he smiled as he wiped his mouth. Ace lay back down, wiping his face with his shirt.

Me and Ace talked for awhile before the conversation slowly died, leaving just him and I in silence.

As I lay next to him, he looked lost in thought, as if he wanted to say something until he finally began to speak hesitantly.

"I.....I used to be a good guy you know; I was a good kid. You probably would've liked me more then, I wouldn't of mistreated you when I was 15. It was only three years ago but it feels like lifetimes ago; something changed not long after my 15th birthday. I feel like if I was given the chance, I could've been a good guy but that wasn't an option so now you're stuck with the shitty version of me. I was more of a man then than I am now" he spoke, letting his thoughts out.

"This version isn't shitty, it's just harder to deal with, that's all" I grinned teasingly as I glanced over at him.

Ngl I kinda cringed writing this but it's for their development ok 😭😂