Zayn Malik x Reader

You and Zayn are dating for a while now and you've gone to many occasions with him already but you always walked few steps behind him and never was publicly his girlfriend. Today, after Zayn finishes at the Studio, he takes your hand. "Zayn, there are fans outside." You say to him.
"I know." He just smiles and cups your cheek. "I think it's time to make you my pubic girlfriend." Zayn smirks and gives you a kiss on your forehead.
"Are you sure?" You ask.
"Never been surer about anything else before." Your boyfriend smiles and takes your hand again. Zayn's bodyguard opens the door for you and you step out. Screaming starts and you hold tighter onto Zayn's hand. He gives you a kiss on the temple and then you hear the paparazzi snapping pictures of you. Zayn leads you to the side of the streets and greets a few fans as you follow him, blushing and not really knowing what to do. He lets go of your hand and starts to talk to the girls and to take pictures. You're used to straight getting into the car and wait for Zayn to finish, so now you just watch him. Zayn takes a step back though and whispers "Just say Hello and smile."
"and then?" You ask, blushing that he caught you being off guard.
"Talk." He smiles, kisses your forehead again and goes back to the fans. You take a deep breath and say Hello to a few girls.
"You're (Y/N) right?" One of them asks and you nod. She has black hair and glasses on, looking very cute. "It's so nice to meet you. You're such goals!" She smiles brightly at you as her friends nod agreeing.
"Thank you." You smile. "That's so kind of you to say."
"Can we take a picture?" One of them asks. Your jaw drops to the floor, but you quickly nod and take a picture with the girls. When you stand across from them again, you hear another group of girls talking about you. But those girls aren't nice. You look over to them and catch them starring at you.
"She doesn't deserve it." One of them says and can't believe what she just said.
"Hey! What did you say!" The girl who asked you for a picture asks the rude one. She quickly shakes her head as if noting happened.
"Sorry about that." The black haired girls says and rolls her eyes.
"It's okay. I guess, I'll have to get used to it." You say when you feel Zayn's arm around you. He kisses your cheek and you blush. "Is everything okay?" He asks.
"Everything's alright." You smile up at him. "And you, my love, should take pictures with each one of these girls." You tell Zayn and point to the girls you were actually genuinely nice to you.
"Okay then." Zayn smiles and starts to take pictures with them as you watch him, brightly smiling.
When Zayn's done, you finally get into the car and drive off. "You did a great job." Zayn smiles and kisses your cheek.
"Thank you for teaching me how to do it." You smile and kiss his cheek.
"I just told you to say Hello, smile and talk. That was all." Zayn chuckles. You shrug and give him another kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you anyways." You mumble and rest your head on his shoulder.

Credit: one--shots.tumblr.com